The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny ! I'm all for bad news for Real Madrid all the time.thumbsup.gif

OK, hows this then!! How about what an idiot Ozil is making Perez look like having claimed he couldn't take pressure....biggrin.png

Don't know carmine. I think Ozil had Isco on his arse at RM?

Maybe moving to arsenal gives him the opportunity to relax and play good football?

Could be wrong.

• Like 1

OK, hows this then!! How about what an idiot Ozil is making Perez look like having claimed he couldn't take pressure....biggrin.png

Not so tough to make Perez look like an idiot, eh ?biggrin.png Though he did hang on to Di Maria who is knocking 'em dead. But even that was probably the luck of the draw.

I always thought Ozil was not a good fit at Madrid. Too smooth for them, no screaming or posturing, without matinee idol looks, etc. Not with the Galactico over the top style. Which makes him pretty close to a perfect fit for Arsenal and Wenger.

Maybe moving to arsenal gives him the opportunity to relax and play good football?

Could be wrong.

I think anyone who plays at Madrid knows their place is always under threat (although Iker Casillas must have been gobsmacked!) but i do take your point and i agree Wenger's brand of football will suit a player like him very nicely.

Only problem is when he has to start playing without a recognised striker and only one center backsmile.png

Could be wrong.

I think anyone who plays at Madrid knows their place is always under threat (although Iker Casillas must have been gobsmacked!) but i do take your point and i agree Wenger's brand of football will suit a player like him very nicely.

Only problem is when he has to start playing without a recognised striker and only one center backsmile.png

Messages understood carmine.

Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrids special relationship is under serious threat of collapse after a remarkable complaint letter written by the Spanish clubs president Florentino Pérez was leaked onto the internet.

In the letter (below) written to the European Consumer Centre, Mr Pérez outlines his anger at Tottenham for misleading him about the fitness of £85 million signing Gareth Bale.

perez-bale-eu-consumer-centre.jpg

Please return player via Ryan Air as soon as possible.

Marca reporting that Bale has a coupla slipped discs. No surgery required at the moment. Not sure what to believe about that. blink.png

He's been carrying his wages home in a sack cos he doesn't trust Spanish banks!

Yep. Higuain had the same problem a few years ago.

BtW. Marca publish lies.

Marca reporting that Bale has a coupla slipped discs. No surgery required at the moment. Not sure what to believe about that. blink.png

He's been carrying his wages home in a sack cos he doesn't trust Spanish banks!

Funny that ! clap2.gif

Could be wrong.

Waadya mean? Bendtner is widely recognised.

{which is why he is currently trying to disguise himself with a beard and girly tail}

So.

The most expensive player in football history has a history of diving.

Inspiring stuff eh for a kid with an orange in a back street of Rio.

Bale will get what he deserves.

Yes, why engage in that nonsense when you have the talent he has ? Lack of character is the only answer I can come up with.