The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

Nothing to do with Mourinho Carmine. All transfers go through Emenalo.

If was referring to the gloating smug sh1t stirring press conference part of it, as i think you really knowbiggrin.png

But that's Mourinho, would you really expect anything else?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see anything being announced on Bale until Erik Lamela is on board. No doubt we can expect a counter bid soon from Chelseabiggrin.png

The ironic thing is carms that bale ain't going nowhere until we get a replacement, so chelsea could be doing us a favour !

• Like 2

Nothing to do with Mourinho Carmine. All transfers go through Emenalo.

So Mourinho didn't want Willian facepalm.gifyou'd be better off say niche mjj as all you do is talk crap half the time thumbsup.gif

Better half the time than all the time Alfie.

I think you need to be introduced to google about Chelsea transfers and who does them. Willian has been bid for since 2011. Nowhere did I say Mourinho didn't want him.

If its the Mail i'd disregard it as groundless nonsense. Most reports that surface from that rag are dross. A figure of 86m quid would need to include a player i'd have thought

You'll know when Bale is off by following the transfer of Erik Lamela who is replacing him.

Must say SP, i'll be very pleased when the Bale saga is done because Spurs apparently have quite a bit more to do this window.

If its the Mail i'd disregard it as groundless nonsense. Most reports that surface from that rag are dross. A figure of 86m quid would need to include a player i'd have thought

You'll know when Bale is off by following the transfer of Erik Lamela who is replacing him.

Must say SP, i'll be very pleased when the Bale saga is done because Spurs apparently have quite a bit more to do this window.

Spurs doing fine. excellent window so far. AVB has got em playing well v quickly.

Lamela and Chiriches, v strong team.

Spurs doing fine. excellent window so far. AVB has got em playing well v quickly.

Still possibilities of a left back, striker and midfield playmaker.

I doubt you'll see the flamboyant football played under Redknapp but we will be an organised unit that will break down sides. We have a physically powerful midfield with a fair deal of pace. Its still lacking in the creativity department but should be remedied soon.

No chance of winning the title but definitely a team that will grow into a challenger

• Like 1

Still possibilities of a left back, striker and midfield playmaker.

I doubt you'll see the flamboyant football played under Redknapp but we will be an organised unit that will break down sides. We have a physically powerful midfield with a fair deal of pace. Its still lacking in the creativity department but should be remedied soon.

No chance of winning the title but definitely a team that will grow into a challenger

Thats what i like, a nice constructive conversation between two posters 113.gif none of this bickering and bias malarky 4.gif

• Like 1

A good source is saying there is a genuine bid from another club for Bale. I think we all know thats his very likely destination but the spanish transfer window, unlike ours closes midnight on the 31st august and it forces Madrid to cut the rhetoric and make the deal happen.

Sad to say for Señor Perez but the price just went up. Kinda serves them right for the manner of their tapping up of other teams players.

Theres a distinct possibility that the surprise signing of the window is yet to come.

A good source is saying there is a genuine bid from another club for Bale. I think we all know thats his very likely destination but the spanish transfer window, unlike ours closes midnight on the 31st august and it forces Madrid to cut the rhetoric and make the deal happen.

Sad to say for Señor Perez but the price just went up. Kinda serves them right for the manner of their tapping up of other teams players.

Theres a distinct possibility that the surprise signing of the window is yet to come.

Bloody shame about that stage at the Bernabau.

Other offer........PSG?

Looks like Lamela in the bag, and Vlad too.

Bale will train at Enfield tomorrow. All eyes on him starting to kick some ARSE at the weekend. Then we will be untouchable!

Other offer........PSG?

Bale will train at Enfield tomorrow. All eyes on him starting to kick some ARSE at the weekend. Then we will be untouchable!

31st Spain closures is Saturday night...... This one is going right up to the wire. Thanks Carms for sharing; I had no idea about that!

Other offer........PSG?

31st Spain closures is Saturday night...... This one is going right up to the wire. Thanks Carms for sharing; I had no idea about that!

won't be a dull moment until sept 2nd. I wonder just how far we can push Madrid. Probably best they show s little respect and dismantle that poxy stage, atleast for the time being

Anything happening with the scum down the road cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Other offer........PSG?

won't be a dull moment until sept 2nd. I wonder just how far we can push Madrid. Probably best they show s little respect and dismantle that poxy stage, atleast for the time being

Anything happening with the scum down the road cheesy.gif

Apparently they're still looking at Hackney Marshes, not sure who he plays for though laugh.png

• Like 1

Its Chelski......Bale for Mata plus cash,apparently !Posted Image

Yes i'm sure you're right.Posted Image

Lol

Do you honestly believe we would sell to our adversaries? Not this window! Maybe when he only has 18 months left on his contract.

PSG is a very tasty option for Gareth, but tats for next Summer!