The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_69595032_garethbale.jpg

Gareth Bale gives a big thumbs up after Real Madrid confirm on their Twitteraccount that he has come through his medical.

He'll be back in the premier league in a couple of years. I really think he took bad advice and went a year too early. (Probably had something to do with his agents 5m fee)

We'll be happy because we get 10m in the sell on

_69595032_garethbale.jpg

Gareth Bale gives a big thumbs up after Real Madrid confirm on their Twitteraccount that he has come through his medical.

He'll be back in the premier league in a couple of years. I really think he took bad advice and went a year too early. (Probably had something to do with his agents 5m fee)

We'll be happy because we get 10m in the sell on

Buy him back for 50 Mil and get an extra 10 Mil off. biggrin.png

Watched his unveiling at The Bernabau, felt kind of sad losing such a talent from the EPL.

I think the he will go on to great things and I hope he sets La Liga on fire!.

Probably have orders for a million shirts at 50 Euros already.....they certainly won't lose any money on this deal, he's a licence to print money at the moment.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

Yep. Very easy to get cynical with the financial shenanigans we have seen over the past couple of months.

Fact is, Bale a couple of years ago ripped apart the right side of defence of top European sides. Mourhino was not the only one who just looked on in awe.

Zidane rates Bale very highly. Anybody Zidane rates, in my book, is class.

• Like 1

just want a spurs fan have the final word on this thread as it , hopefully, disapears onto the deep and dark confines of page 3 accompanying the likes of west ham and sunderland biggrin.png

, whilst we all extend our thanks to the arsewipes 4 making the whole thing possible by buying one of Reals reserves cheesy.gifcheesy.gif 100 million

thanks to you gareth and madrid,,,,,,,,,,now quietly fade into the distance ,, please.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

just want a spurs fan have the final word on this thread as it , hopefully, disapears onto the deep and dark confines of page 3 accompanying the likes of west ham and sunderland Posted Image

, whilst we all extend our thanks to the arsewipes 4 making the whole thing possible by buying one of Reals reserves Posted ImagePosted Image 100 million

thanks to you gareth and madrid,,,,,,,,,,now quietly fade into the distance ,, please.Posted Image

It's a shame really that Bale will never get the chance to play against his old club as Spurs never qualify for the dizzying heights of CL football.

I'm sure he will win far more than he ever would have at the nearly club.

just want a spurs fan have the final word on this thread as it , hopefully, disapears onto the deep and dark confines of page 3 accompanying the likes of west ham and sunderland biggrin.png

, whilst we all extend our thanks to the arsewipes 4 making the whole thing possible by buying one of Reals reserves cheesy.gifcheesy.gif 100 million

thanks to you gareth and madrid,,,,,,,,,,now quietly fade into the distance ,, please.coffee1.gif

It's a shame really that Bale will never get the chance to play against his old club as Spurs never qualify for the dizzying heights of CL football.

I'm sure he will win far more than he ever would have at the nearly club.

away with you stoneyboy, go play with your pipes and relegation and whilst your there try and get a sense of humor you're gonna need one what with your team, the inbred owners and fat Sam !!!

e

Edited by rijit

I liked the fact that Bale had the whole family in tow, even granddad at his unveiling. not just himself.

Looking at The Bernabau and the whole set up, I can't see him not being a success at Real Madrid, the fans will love him and have a lot to look forward to. I hope to try and see some Real Madrid games.

Can't afford him? Hell at only £85 Mil he's the shrewdest bit of business they could have ever done and the very same day they have half their fee back from just one player, who was obviously unhappy at being subbed last week.

The revenue that Bale generates will wipe out any deficit very fast.

Edited by uptheos

"After signing Gareth Bale for £85m, Real Madrid have now spent £1,003,984,000 on players since 2002".

bloody hell.

Tbh stevie so they bloody well should put it into the team the amount of money they get from the fans via tv and gate ect ect, some clubs

should hold their head in shame

like the arsewipes, they've been creaming it from the champions league 4 13/ or is it 16 years and getting v v decent transfers out, ie henry nasri ect ect and still getting decent crowds and all

they've done, up to yesterday is feathered their own nest/company as opposed to the team, if i were an arse wipe fan i'de feel majorly

short changed.

"After signing Gareth Bale for £85m, Real Madrid have now spent £1,003,984,000 on players since 2002".

bloody hell.

Thats a lot of money regardless but would that be net spend?

Yes, slightly tongue in cheek but clubs like Madrid, (and ofcourse Spurs) do sell very highly valued players toowink.png

16 years in the Champions League, 6 of it saving up, 10 of it building a shiny new stadium that puts your little tip to shame.

Aye thangyou.

Accoustics are not very good though are they laugh.png

Plenty of noise last weekend, most of it resounding cries of "What a waste of money".

thumbsup.gif

16 years in the Champions League, 6 of it saving up, 10 of it building a shiny new stadium that puts your little tip to shame.

Aye thangyou.

Plenty of noise last weekend, most of it resounding cries of "What a waste of money".

thumbsup.gif

Sing when winning a north London derby. Boo your most successful manager on any occasion you are not winning. Bravo you must be very proud!

Incidentally, why the wild player celebrations on beating a scratch team at home? Didn't you realize you were expected to beat a team whose players have never played together for more than a few hours? You will find it very different later in the season, but deserving of a one nil win this time.

Those undeniables aside, Ozil is a very good buy, an excellent player but don't you think you would have been better off buying a world class striker and center back?

Edited by carmine

Aye thangyou.

thumbsup.gif

Sing when winning a north London derby. Boo your most successful manager on any occasion you are not winning. Bravo you must be very proud!

Incidentally, why the wild player celebrations on beating a scratch team at home? Didn't you realize you were expected to beat a team whose players have never played together for more than a few hours? You will find it very different later in the season, but deserving of a one nil win this time.

Those undeniables aside, Ozil is a very good buy, an excellent player but don't you think you would have been better off buying a world class striker and center back?

Carmine, I reckon you should worry about your team rather than ours. I love your calm words now, but I know you were expecting better from your gazillion pounds worth of giant new "talent", who got eclipsed in midfield by a trio of skillful midgets.

You've bought all these players you'd never heard of and now all of your fans are expecting great things.

Imagine how crushing the disappointment will be if you fail?

And don't be daft about celebrating a derby win, why deny our players and fans such a moment of obvious pleasure? Beating the scum is like Christmas, we never get bored of it.

It must be awful being a tiny totts fan, all you lot do is skulk around everyone else's thread whinging about their teams, when secretly you sob gently inside at your perennial failure to get anywhere near a league title, despite, what is it a BILLION on players in a few decades?! The bitterness is palpable.

You're like a bloke who slags off everyones' girlfriends, then turns up in the pub married to a fat minger.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Chicog

Bale not allowed on pitch at same time as other players
03-09-13

INSURERS have banned Carlo Ancelotti from picking Gareth Bale in case he gets broken.

bale250.jpg

He’ll have large stacks of money to keep him company

After paying £86M for the former Spurs silverback, Real Madrid will only allow Bale to run around the pitch of the Bernabeau once everybody else has gone home.

The Welshman will spend the rest of his time locked in a gilded tower, like a lonely princess in a children’s fairy tale.

Real president Florentino Pérez said: “Gareth is important for our mid-term marketing strategy and season ticket holders can look at him through the bars of his dressing room whenever they want.

“As long as they don’t try to feed him, of course.

“For context, the bloke who bought Munch’s The Screamonly paid £76M, for which he got to keep it rather than rent it for six years like we have with Gareth.

“And I bet he doesn’t sling it onto his lawn every Saturday and let the gardeners kick lumps out of it.”

Club doctors have also advised Bale to cease rolling around on the floor like a dog in fox shit whenever anybody goes near him, in case he dislocates a shoulder.

Pérez said: “It’s too risky to let Gareth score a goal, then do that heart thing with his hands and make half of Spain want to snap his fingers off.”

• Like 1

How much do Spurs actually get on this 85 million, after tax?

We don't pay tax ups biggrin.png

I doubt very much you would pay tax on one deal ! it probaly goes in the coffers and tax is then paid on profits similar to any cpmpany.

Edited by alfieconn

How much do Spurs actually get on this 85 million, after tax?

We don't pay tax ups biggrin.png

I doubt very much you would pay tax on one deal ! it probaly goes in the coffers and tax is then paid on profits similar to any cpmpany.

Just wondered...cheers. smile.png

• 3 weeks later...

Great to see Gareth off to a good start, and seems he will settle. Forget all the derogatory media inspired BS that we have all read. He is a Spurs Legend, and we are a better club now for the experience of having him as part of our great club. Well done Arry, and well done AVB, and well done Baldini, Levy and Mr Lewis.

• Like 1

Great to see Gareth off to a good start, and seems he will settle. Forget all the derogatory media inspired BS that we have all read. He is a Spurs Legend, and we are a better club now for the experience of having him as part of our great club. Well done Arry, and well done AVB, and well done Baldini, Levy and Mr Lewis.

Not to be picky but what good start ? He scored a goal I could have scored and he's now injured. coffee1.gif

Not to be picky but what good start ? He scored a goal I could have scored and he's now injured. coffee1.gif

Picky, picky, picky!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid’s special relationship is under serious threat of collapse after a remarkable complaint letter written by the Spanish club’s president Florentino Pérez was leaked onto the internet.

In the letter (below) written to the European Consumer Centre, Mr Pérez outlines his anger at Tottenham for misleading him about the fitness of £85 million signing Gareth Bale.

perez-bale-eu-consumer-centre.jpg

• Like 2

biggrin.png Funny that!! But Perez has got his just deserts hasn't he, the weasel. No time for Bale either after his behavior in the latter stages of this mugging off. They bought a largely unproven player that was used to having a team built around him and is now crocked. Ronaldo was a far better proven player when he made his move having taken the time to mature as a player before moving to Spain

Hopefully they'll get dicked again soon in the transfer market by another club, (maybe Liverpool with Suarez next summer), because seeing as Platini and Blatter are intent on letting them behave as they wish its down to the clubs to screw them over.

I think our "special relationship" with them was trumped up rubbish to try and appease fans into thinking we had more control over the Modric transfer than we actually did. It worked too for a while until they started their illegal pursuit of Bale

• Like 1