The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear.

article-2405357-1B80B0DA000005DC-592_308

Where were all these photos when Bale was the toast of the town ? Did he just start dressing like a ballerina with poor taste since Madrid starting courting him, or what ?

He should never have made Gak Won his agent.

He looks like a cartoon character.

"Hi, I'm Gareth. Today we're going to play with bunnies !"

• Like 1

Oh dear.

article-2405357-1B80B0DA000005DC-592_308

Where were all these photos when Bale was the toast of the town ? Did he just start dressing like a ballerina with poor taste since Madrid starting courting him, or what ?

He should never have made Gak Won his agent.

He looks like a cartoon character.

"Hi, I'm Gareth. Today we're going to play with bunnies !"

Madrid will be thrilled to hear the new Freddie Lyungberg is hittin' town!

Apparently there is a further hold up in the saga, probaly sorting out who is going to pay the fine for not turning up for training for 3 days wink.png

There's a dispute between RM and Bale about the grand unveiling.at the Bernabeu. Bale is insisting he be allowed to wear a tiara.

• Like 2

Real Madrid have completed the transfer of Gareth Bale on a six-year deal, according to Spanish sports newspaper AS.

According to club sources, the Spanish club will pay Tottenham 84 million euros for the Wales international plus an extra seven million euros in add-ons - equivalent to £78m.

The price Madrid will pay for Bale falls short of the £84m they laid out for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009, although neither Real Madrid nor Tottenham have disclosed the final price.

Premature again from the gooner.

Expect this one done minutes before midnight tomorrow.

Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't write it, some swarthy Iberian hack did.

I know its The Snail laugh.png.......but

Real Madrid on Friday night insisted they have persuaded Tottenham to sell Gareth Bale for £78million — £2m less than the record fee they paid for Cristiano Ronaldo. Bale’s move is expected to be confirmed on Saturday by Real, who will release the money in a staggering one-off payment. Madrid have secured bank loans to cover the fee, ensuring Ronaldo remains the costliest player in history, something that will no doubt play to his ego.

Edited by uptheos

Premature again from the gooner.

Expect this one done minutes before midnight tomorrow.

Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't write it, some swarthy Iberian hack did.

I know its The Snail laugh.png.......but

Real Madrid on Friday night insisted they have persuaded Tottenham to sell Gareth Bale for £78million — £2m less than the record fee they paid for Cristiano Ronaldo. Bale’s move is expected to be confirmed on Saturday by Real, who will release the money in a staggering one-off payment. Madrid have secured bank loans to cover the fee, ensuring Ronaldo remains the costliest player in history, something that will no doubt play to his ego.

sounds more like public statements to massage the ego of Ronaldo. obviously the best player but must also be seen as the most valuable.

after all the bullshit that's spun on and on and ...... on around this deal,tbh i'll be a touch disappointed if its' not a world record fee, but on the other hand one less bit of pressure for gb to handle I suppose, funny how history sort of repeats itself, wonder if ANYONE will know what i'm referring to,

As its finally happened it must be time to close this diatribe thread.

We knew from the word go he was gone,he wants to play champions league football and win trophies,not likely with the spuds.

Tottenham the new feeder club of choice.

Good luck Gareth I'm sure you will achieve more than you ever could at the lane.

As its finally happened it must be time to close this diatribe thread.

We knew from the word go he was gone,he wants to play champions league football and win trophies,not likely with the spuds.

Tottenham the new feeder club of choice.

Good luck Gareth I'm sure you will achieve more than you ever could at the lane.

Stoney, i hate to be the one inform you but if that makes us a feeder club then theres not a club in the world that wouldn't want to be the same. We have just mugged off Real Madrid with the biggest transfer in history for a largely unproven player.

Ofcourse, there are some two bob outfits, comprised of hackney marsh rejects whose value combined couldn't muster enough cash to pay for Gareth's hair gel.

RM will probably sell a few players, if not now then in January and the purchase of GB might even show them a net profit........maybe enough left over for a Suarez swoop.

Possibility of Ronaldo leaving in January.

Maybe David Moyes is on a plane to Madrid, as we speak. biggrin.png

Bringing in a talent such as Bale albeit at a ridiculous price, could turn out to be a very shrewd bit of business for RM.

Edited by uptheos