Invade IT

McGregor21

Hello,

just been looking to buy a new router and came across Invade IT, online shopping for IT equipment in Hua Hin. Any one ordered from them before? Never sure of ordering from a site for the first time so if any one has any feedback, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

go ahead ! you may catch them in the online chat and understand the stock status and the delivery timing too !

some items are even lower priced than those in Pantip. ( Thomas won't see this )

Order without hesitation. Been using them for a while. Thomas will answer all emails. They have online chat, as well. They are also sponsors on TV.

Agreed. Used them several times, and nothing but excellent service.

Edited by thaimite

Have no fear about InvadeIT. They are totally professional to European standards. I have bought from them several times. They are helpful and have a secure E-Commerce website for debit/credit card handling. they don't have everything in stock so you may have to wait for some items but not long while they obtain from Central Distribution.

It is nice to see one business that never gets any complaints on this forum. Thomas obviously does a good job and the few baht extra on a few items is worth it for the peace of mind buying from him gives.

Hello,

just been looking to buy a new router and came across Invade IT, online shopping for IT equipment in Hua Hin. Any one ordered from them before? Never sure of ordering from a site for the first time so if any one has any feedback, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I bought a lot of stuff there and never had a problem, i paid through my ATM card and the stuff always comes real quickly !!

I seldom log on here anymore, using the forum more as just info.

However, Thomas deserves my praise as the best by far place in Thailand to order from online. He is very knowledgeable and has that rare for Thailand talent to say he does not know something, then he researches it. I do him a disservice by saying best in Thailand, his business would rank highly anywhere.

Wow. This is a first for me ... that is, seeing a TV discussion with not one single negative. Never heard of Invade IT before but they just went into my Thai resource directory. Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

Excellent, just what i wanted to hear. Thanks everyone one for the replys. I hate shopping for anything in Thailand on foot, so this is a great help. Having looked through the invade site i was pleasantly surprised on how well everything was set up. Very easy to use, and to honest thats why i was suspicious :) An easy online shopping website....in Thailand!! Well done Mr.T

I agree; very good ! do you know where they are ? coming from Hua hin , right side of the road, near soi 6 ( the arch at the level of Makro food service ) : several buildings there

Edited by Aforek