Where Can I Find A Very Long Extendable Broom?

Weho

I've checked most of the usual places... just can't find it...

Any suggestions?

I have a very long metal pole with a filter net at the end which I use for clearing debris from my pool. The net is detachable. Any pool shop would stock these.

I also have a very long Thai type broom, which is used for clearing cobwebs from the ceilings. Presumably any Thai broom shop would stock these.

As Pattaya Fox has asked, How long do you need it and for what purpose is it intended?

You could always go to a plumbers shop and buy 1/2 inch pipe in 4 metre lengths and some adaptors plus some good fabric backed tape fro Lotus or Big C. That should do the trick. If you need more strength use 3/4 or 1 inch pipe.

Hi,

The people who painted my house came equipped with a do-it-youself ladder - 3 long pieces of bamboo they cut at the side of the road. They cut one piece into small bits for the rounds and the other 2 they drilled out to take the small pieces. "Hey-presto" a 12 foot ladder. They also used long pieces of bamboo with a paint roller attached to paint up near the roof. So go cut yourself some bamboo! :o