Has True Blocked Ports For Torrents?

Blackcoda786

Yeah..i have the same problem, but I dont know anything about the ports or anythings related to it. Can anyone explain this to me?

What's a good way to fix this? or is there no way?

Get utorrent. Tell utorrent to select a random port #. Ensure Protocol Encrytion is Enabled. These two steps should allow you to bypass any issues you have with your ISP.

Finally, don't over-throttle your upload rate or your download rate will suffer. The utorrent wizard should help you out there.

Edited by clokwise

Yeah..i have the same problem, but I dont know anything about the ports or anythings related to it. Can anyone explain this to me?

What's a good way to fix this? or is there no way?

Get utorrent. Tell utorrent to select a random port #. Ensure Protocol Encrytion is Enabled. These two steps should allow you to bypass any issues you have with your ISP.

Finally, don't over-throttle your upload rate or your download rate will suffer. The utorrent wizard should help you out there.

Hey I have downloaded this thing, but can't even see it anyway? How does it work exactly and who does it relate to Morpheus (which seems to have died a death over the last two weeks? Thanks!

I have sused it! It does seem superior to Morpheus in speed, though not in available content. I was able to to download the Justice League in four hours, when I have been struggling for a week to do it with Morpheus. Thanks for the the tip!!!