Push-up bra commercial goes viral in Thailand

webfact

So obvious, so lame; what else would you expect to go viral in Thailand. Just look at the amount of crap that goes viral on the social media.

Only Crap Goes Viral on Facebook

You don't get it, do you. Who do you think the target market is for bras? Well it certainly isn't guys. Well, maybe some guys. But it's well made nevertheless. Just because you didn't like it doesn't really mean anything.

On the other hand, if they can make a guy look that good, then just think what they will do for a lady!

• Like 1

Reminds me a little of this old Thai ad for mobile phone shop M-Shop:

"Want to avoid fakes/counterfeits? Come to M-Shop. You can be sure of all our brands. You can be sure of everything in M-Shop."

Ha. That was hilarious.
At first, I thought it was that Thai trans girl from The Voice- or whichever show that was- that was singing in male and female voice.

I saw where they were going, but I didn't know know they were going that far.
lol. rollin

Right after the girl took off her make up, they switched models. The dude has a longer face.

I agree. The guy at the end of the commercial did not have enough chest muscles to resemble the cleavage shown in the earlier part. Notice the close-up shots, with cleavage, never widen to show the guy. Well done, but fake.

Right after the girl took off her make up, they switched models. The dude has a longer face.

No they didn't - go look at the "Behind The Scenes" clip they made showing the making of the commercial - and by the way, the guy is NOT actually a katoey, when you see him and hear him speak, you can tell immediately - but he just happens to make up as a very pretty girl as well.

Just as they were preparing him the actor says (in a very male voice) "Tum aray-ah?" ("What are you doing?") to which the makeup artist replies "I am going to shave your armpits!"... funny to see.

Good Thai commercials are some of the most entertaining in the world - sadly missed by so many unless the viewer speaks Thai, but often extremely funny.

The 'Behind the Scenes' clip did not show how they bunched what little chest muscle he had to resemble cleavage. The close-ups were not of this guy's chest.

Push-up bra commercial goes viral

By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- The latest viral video to come out of Thailand is a cheeky ad for Wacoal Mood's new Boost Up bra. The video, which was uploaded on July 30th, has quickly racked up almost two millions views and nearly two thousand comments on the social network.

For those of you at work, it's probably best to watch this when your boss isn't around.

Source: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/05/push-bra-commercial-goes-viral

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-08-09

<deleted>

Those breast are swelling on both the inside and the outside. The male model did not have anywhere near that much chest mass to look like the above photo. This is Thailand; the land of fakes. Fake Rolex, name-brand designer gear, fake girls (lady boy), and scams of all sorts. The 'Behind the Scenes' clip was not obligated to give away their secret. Anyone who believes cleavage like this can be gotten by this male model from a bra has been HAD.

Those breast are swelling on both the inside and the outside. The male model did not have anywhere near that much chest mass to look like the above photo. This is Thailand; the land of fakes. Fake Rolex, name-brand designer gear, fake girls (lady boy), and scams of all sorts. The 'Behind the Scenes' clip was not obligated to give away their secret. Anyone who believes cleavage like this can be gotten by this male model from a bra has been HAD.

My girlfriend sent this video to me last year...creepy stuff

• Like 1

To be honest, this word viral is being misused here... first off, viral always indicates something dangerous and infective always is connected with bad things... <snip>

Language is much more dynamic than you would indicate, or evidently, prefer. Fortunately, no one owns a language, and the term Viral has been broadened in general usage, well beyond your definition.

From Wikipedia's dictionary site:

The adjective or adverb viral and the noun virality may refer to any viral phenomenon, that is, an object or pattern that is able to induce some agents to replicate it, resulting in many copies being produced and spread around. For example, virality relating to social, cultural, emotional, and affective contagions that spread through socio-technical networks.

In medical terminology "viral" means pertaining to a virus.

More specifically, the terms may be used in reference to:

My girlfriend sent this video to me last year...creepy stuff

Brilliant. I think I'll try that then I can "enjoy myself" any time I want

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I think.

They are two people. One's a ladyboy, the other one's a dude. You can see the chin and cheek structure is different. Even the guys nose is more pronounced. They do have similar face structures though. It's pretty close and well down. Besides that guy, has no chest what so ever, you can't push up skin. If he had some 'fat' there, it may be different.

The are definitely too different people. It's not a girl though.

Edit: just saw the other video. Wow.....that's all I can say. Great Makeup artist.

Actually you can't really see any cleavage for most of the ad just one shot late on. If you check the making of video it seems to show what is obviously the guy with a cleavage. I agree the face does look slightly different but it's amazing what make up, lighting and facial muscle control can do.

Fun anyway.

No, it's not true. Save some stills and overlay them, you will see its the same person.

tecnnologybytes posted the above while stark naked at his pc.......biggrin.png

You won't catch me naked in front of a PC, I own a Mac (not the dirty grey variety).

Edited by technologybytes

To be honest, this word viral is being misused here... first off, viral always indicates something dangerous and infective always is connected with bad things... in the fashion industry, they have their own words for these kinds of things.. so its a bit stupid to copy others, just coz others do... the ole, "monkey see, monkey do" sort of way... and anyone with 1/2 intelligence could state it in a way that fits its use... then, ok so thai girls and katoey's like to show off... the girls, its great... so its not a bad thing, not a virus(where viral comes from)... then we got the fact that trends change, in china they've been wearing push ups for a long time, not to mention western countries forever... this is fashion this is what people do... soon bell bottoms will be or going bra-less will happen again? "in fashion" or "viral"... and in the final words... "who in the hell cares if girls do that?" why do we need to make this a news subject... our world is going mad... hehe as bad as NBC news talking about the soaps on news times. tongue.png

I would of agreed 10 years ago but now the word viral is also accepted in the world of technology.

Viral
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The adjective or adverb viral and the noun virality may refer to any viral phenomenon, that is, an object or pattern that is able to induce some agents to replicate it, resulting in many copies being produced and spread around. For example, virality relating to social, cultural, emotional, and affective contagions that spread through socio-technical networks.

In medical terminology "viral" means pertaining to a virus.

More specifically, the terms may be used in reference to:

• Like 1

And?

Do you want a prize? Duh?

@CT What was it you were saying earlier.......;-)

first off, viral always indicates something dangerous and infective always is connected with bad things...

Haven't checked a dictionary recently I gather.

viral vi·ral
[vahy-ruhl]
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or caused by a virus.
2. pertaining to or involving the spreading of information and opinions about a product or service from person to person, especially on the Internet or in e-mails: a clever viral ad. See viral marketing.
3. becoming very popular by circulating quickly from person to person, especially through the Internet: the most memorable viral videos; This book is already viral two weeks before its official publication date.
4. pertaining to a computer virus.

Idioms

5.go viral, to spread rapidly via the Internet, e-mail, or other media: Footage of the candidate's off-color remarks went viral within minutes.

You beat me to it... CMIUC needs to put the training wheels back on before getting on the "information superhighway".