Are western Farang still getting the good one (girls)?

vspin134

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally when Thai men see the ladies the farang rent, they are not jealous. Amused maybe, but not jealous.

Not arguing/fighting at the ATM (I'm talking about the machine, not the falang himself) would be a good start. And try to stop using the phrases: "money you / money me."

To keep it real though, I do occasionally get Issan fever. Even for a handful that were probably past or current mia falangs. For an overseas raised Thai, sometimes it's nice to chat in English and Thai to someone who you would otherwise have to marry or at least buy a condo for if it developed into a relationship because they were from a different part of the social spectrum. Southern, Lao, and Khmer fever too now that I think about it.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Heng

I do know one very cute school teacher in S. Isaan who is dark and her whole family is very short and small. She would like to marry a farang so that her children might inherit more height and lighter skin.

I've mentioned that here before, and I have no idea how common that is with Isaan women.

This is a forum for women living in Thailand, a place where they can chat and exchange info and experiences. It is not a forum for men to discuss women. Moved to General.

I read that sentence from you already a couple of times and it gives me a good laugh....

Forum for women not forum about women cheesy.gif ....

"I still see hot loving sexy kind hearted girl around western Farang."

Are we correct in assuming the OP is referring to Thai women not farang women?

does indeed tend to be fugly farangs in expat circles. I guess they see their probabilities increasing. as a tourist here banging unwanted farang girls is an enjoyable task. ahhh those were the days. Nubile girls already enjoying the freedoms of people not knowing who they are enjoying the finere shorter lived things in life before going to uni or work.........

I do know one very cute school teacher in S. Isaan who is dark and her whole family is very short and small. She would like to marry a farang so that her children might inherit more height and lighter skin.

I've mentioned that here before, and I have no idea how common that is with Isaan women.

I won't marry, but i can help out on the gene pool

Hi there guys, new to this forum lark so take it easy!

Just wondering how you know if a good girl...is....a good girl? Also, what are the tell-tale signs that they are seriously interested in you?

Suppose one way is meeting their family, which i have done with my gf. Just wondered if there were any others?

There seems to be little on the internet about the good Thai women, of which I'm sure there are loads.

Thanks.

Duffill01

Just wondering how you know if a good girl...is....a good girl? Also, what are the tell-tale signs that they are seriously interested in you?

Suppose one way is meeting their family, which i have done with my gf. Just wondered if there were any others?

There seems to be little on the internet about the good Thai women, of which I'm sure there are loads.

Thanks.

Duffill01

There is no social welfare here, so if she dont have a job or go in school, there's not many options left but working in the coconut bar,

or collecting money over internet from various 'boyfriends'

There is no social welfare here, so if she dont have a job or go in school, there's not many options left but working in the coconut bar,

NONSENSE, there are many options/work. Stop trying to justify lazy prostitutes.

• Like 2

NONSENSE, there are many options/work. Stop trying to justify lazy prostitutes.

wow...you are really breaking through wide open doors...

I told him which group he can exclude in his search altogether

Cheers, guess University women who have been offered a teaching position after is good then! Great news for me. On the 'how can you tell if she's seriously interested in you?' side. Any advice on that?

Wanna make sure i'm the only one for her if i'm gonna commit.

Cheers

Duffill01

i shagged a very attractive issarn teacher and then found out she died of AIDS some years later, i was sweating for a while .she also took her hubby and a few other Thai blokes with her to the grave

Wow scary!!!

her name was Mrs daeng ,how appropriate .she got a 1 mill insurance payout and a thai guy knew she was infected but he went ahead anyway and got himself infected so he could get some of her cash in their last days .the 2 kids were left behind with no parents

Thanks.

Duffill01

To figure out if she's a good girl find out what she does for a living or if she studies. If she doesn't seem to do anything or works in a bar / massage place / go go then avoid at all costs.

To know whether she is really interested in you is the same as with any women. If there's chemistry there and you have a connection then you'll be able to work it out yourself. If there's none and yet she stills feigns interest she's probably got ulterior motives (money). So if every time you meet it feels like a real chore yet she still keeps coming back for more just ditch her.

Rest assured, if Farang men were in any significant number 'getting' good Thai women, the welcome we receive in Thailand would move swiftly from one of being mildly amused at the choices Farang men make to one of hostility.

most women dont earn enough to live on so i guess they are all open to offers at some time so long as you dont have the appearance of Quassimodo

Wrong! it is easy to make enough money to live on in Thailand, but human nature being what it is, most people are unsatisfied with just living. Some women are lazy with low self esteem, so working on their backs suits them.

But you are seriously deluded if you think all Thai women have the same standards. If you get out of Pattaya once n a while you may discover the majority of women are conservative, comfortable in their culture and status, and regular expats don't even get a sniff.

Right on the mark, but you dont actually have to get outside pattaya to see them

In this discussion, one kind of Thai women, who do not appeal to Thai men, have been forgotten. Indeed it is my experience that once a Thai woman has passed the age of 30, she is considered as old and no longer attractive to (most) Thai men.

We farang seem to have less problems with age, especially since so many Thai women keep their youthful look way into their 50ies. And that is true not only for "low class" Thai women (I hate that expression), but also for middle and high class women with good background, high education and even with their own successful business career.

Rest assured, if Farang men were in any significant number 'getting' good Thai women, the welcome we receive in Thailand would move swiftly from one of being mildly amused at the choices Farang men make to one of hostility.

That's actually a very good point. Thais see the sorts of Thai women that end up with farangs and they're not the least bothered. No jealousy or envy. It's more of a live-and-let-live sort of attitude. But if quality Thai women were to start drifting towards foreigners in noticeable numbers, I think there would be some open animosity, if not downright hostility. Thankfully, I don't see that happening in my lifetime.

I know some farangs who actually believe that Thai men must be jealous of 'us' for 'stealing all their good women'.

I try and explain to them that Thai men are more likely to feel pity or be bemused if anything but they can't understand why.

That's actually a very good point. Thais see the sorts of Thai women that end up with farangs and they're not the least bothered. No jealousy or envy. It's more of a live-and-let-live sort of attitude. But if quality Thai women were to start drifting towards foreigners in noticeable numbers, I think there would be some open animosity, if not downright hostility. Thankfully, I don't see that happening in my lifetime.

And that comes from the one who always whines about broad statements... jeez... coffee1.gif

And that comes from the one who always whines about broad statements... jeez... coffee1.gif

Isn't this entire thread about broad generalizations?

• Like 1