Internet for a company - Experiences and testimonial - What do you recommend ?

kaizoku

Hello,

I'm seeking information about which internet providers and which offer to choose for a company.

We are located in Pattaya (Jomtien area).

Up to 30 desk (less at the begining so it give me time to make some test).

I'm thinking to take the highest offer at 3BB and the highest at true so I have two providers.

I'm not sure I can have the optic fiber with 3BB as the lady at the office was totaly unfriendly ... anyway I'll try another office.

Is someone know if we get a better quality internet when subscribing to a business offer ?

Because this is 2 or 3 times more expensive than the home offer.

If this is not enough I'll consider a leased line.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by kaizoku

if you can have CAT go for it. is a bit more on the pricey side, but customer service and repose time are stellar! if you want to spoil yourself hook up a load balanced router and get some 599 THB 10 MB 3bb backup and you don't have to worry about if it ain't working. 3bb's English customer support shuts down every night at 10 PM. unless you are willing to learn thai. you will be off-line for the rest of the night.

if you can have CAT go for it. is a bit more on the pricey side, but customer service and repose time are stellar! if you want to spoil yourself hook up a load balanced router and get some 599 THB 10 MB 3bb backup and you don't have to worry about if it ain't working. 3bb's English customer support shuts down every night at 10 PM. unless you are willing to learn thai. you will be off-line for the rest of the night.

leased lines are overrated. a 1000MB fibre connection will run at 24900 THB a month with 3bb PM me if you like to know more.

leased lines are overrated. a 1000MB fibre connection will run at 24900 THB a month with 3bb PM me if you like to know more.