Breaking Bad on DVD?

Ned

All this talk of malware, having to input credit card details to download, etc -- just begs the OP's original question:

Where can you purchase seasons 4 - 5A of Breaking Bad on DVD in Chiang Mai?

probably just need to ask one of the wandering DVD movie sales lads nicely. that or you can certainly pick up a box set in tachilek if doing a day's shopping/visa running.

This streaming site you talked about: stream-tv.me

You need to enter your full credit card information before you can watch no?

No you dont have to enter any credit card details, and strongly advise you NOT TO,

with any site like that, with sream-tv.me you dont even have to register.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

Thanks, got it working now.

You have to select the series you want and then click on the episode you want to play. DO NOT click on the watch or watch now links.....

Really cool site, but as always have to be careful where you click, these sites are like minefields of malware.

You have to select the series you want and then click on the episode you want to play. DO NOT click on the watch or watch now links.....

Really cool site, but as always have to be careful where you click, these sites are like minefields of malware.

When you get the episode you want to watch, choose either allmyvids,sockshare,putlocker,vidbull,

to stream from they are the fastest, have been using this site and others like cokeandpopcorn,

iwatchonline,curcica ,several others and have never had problems with Malware,just be careful

who you give email addresses to,and like i said before never give CC details to anyone online.

and you will be ok.

regards Worgeordie

When you get the episode you want to watch, choose either allmyvids,sockshare,putlocker,vidbull,

to stream from they are the fastest, have been using this site and others like cokeandpopcorn,

iwatchonline,curcica ,several others and have never had problems with Malware,just be careful

who you give email addresses to,and like i said before never give CC details to anyone online.

and you will be ok.

regards Worgeordie

and if you get a download manager your can download the show, I use IDM (Internet Download Manager) (I paid for it but there is hacked versions on the torrent sites) it integrates with Firefox and when the show starts to play I get a small IDM pop up box and asks if you want to download.......

There are several of these - I prefer WatchSeriesUs http://www.watchseriesus.com/search/label/Breaking%20Bad

No need to install any crap tool bar etc. Also for regular TV (albeit British - streamed from Thailand so very fast no buffering speeds - 5 days DVR on all channels with listings/ffd/rwd/live pause etc) - http://www.uk-tv.asia/ (needs a download - the player - and currently BBC1/BBC2/Channel4/CNN/SkyNews/Film4/ITV1/ITV3 are all free - for an extra few channels its 490baht a month (no contract) - well worth the cost just to support them!).

I went their website and it advises that you need to create an account and they are only allowed to stream to some countries...

Do you know if Thailand is one of the Countries they allow? Or are you using a proxy?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

They are a link service - that is they only hold links to other sites hosting the video - if you get one like you did, simply go back to the WatchSeries page and choose another one - never needed to sign up, download anything or any blockers. Some hosts like HULU etc are payfor sites so will only beam to US and want payment/sign up - so don't use the ones with SPONSOR next to them - choose links to GorillaVid, PutLocker, SockLocker, VidTo, VShare, VBull, etc.

and you will be ok.

regards Worgeordie

and if you get a download manager your can download the show, I use IDM (Internet Download Manager) (I paid for it but there is hacked versions on the torrent sites) it integrates with Firefox and when the show starts to play I get a small IDM pop up box and asks if you want to download.......

FDM is good (Free Download Manager) as its free - FireFox/IE/Chrome. But easier still to use - http://en.savefrom.net/ web site it will download any videos from a pasted in URL (including YouTube / RapidShare (for free)) to lots of different formats - this can also use a download manager after extraction too.

I went their website and it advises that you need to create an account and they are only allowed to stream to some countries...

Do you know if Thailand is one of the Countries they allow? Or are you using a proxy?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

My bad, I forgot I have the media hint add-on for firefox, no need for proxies.

"This extension allows you to enjoy the fun stuff from any country! No additional set up needed. Install extension and you are ready to go."

I did not create an account.

Watchseries.eu....telepisodes.eu...projectfreetv...All of these work well but there are lots of tricks and pitfalls that I have not mastered. Most aggravating are the pop-ups, masses of windows open every time you click something. Some guys on here seem to have mastered the game. What would life be without episodes of BB (Say my name!), Ray Donovan, Low Winter Sun.

Watchseries.eu....telepisodes.eu...projectfreetv...All of these work well but there are lots of tricks and pitfalls that I have not mastered. Most aggravating are the pop-ups, masses of windows open every time you click something. Some guys on here seem to have mastered the game. What would life be without episodes of BB (Say my name!), Ray Donovan, Low Winter Sun.

Hi Frank there are several apps available for free, that stop all those pop ups, adds,ect you are getting,

cannot say names on here as ThaiVisa relies on adds for a living, but use Google saying how to get rid adds pop ups,

and select the one you like,

regards Worgeordie