Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where it all starts,a few lengths of steel and some plate.

You have found it, Shaggy!w00t.gif

Excellentclap2.gifclap2.gif

I did indeed find it DAL,

The crazy thing is I have been past the shop so many times in the past but always thought it was just a service bay for farm vehicles.

A couple of weeks back I finally stopped outside the shop to ask if it was OK if I took a couple of photos of one of the Etans there.

The young man who I had asked if I could make some photoswalked off and returned a few moments later with another chap.The second

chap turned out to be the owner of the company and he was only too happy to allow me to take some photos,not only that, he gave

me a guided tour of his establishment............Me old Ma always used to say I would get in where a draft couldn't

Will post some photos later from inside his shop.

Meanwhile.....how's this for a nice backside?

etan-08437.jpg

@Shaggy, you beat me to it. Full credit and respect to you. After having read your story about how you got into it I think YOU ARE A HERO.

I'll get back to you on the 15+ people loadthumbsup.gif .

14749447898_8fbf0664c1_c.jpg

Meanwhile: Bad-ass Etan with not so bad-ass driver, Golden Triangle area.

14749652737_eb4b34d941_b.jpg

Ron ... Viva le France Thailand !

When talking about the most number of people in the back of an Etan ... how many were in the first ever photo I saw of yours?

Blue in colour from memory and had that Band in the back of it.

Ron ... Viva le France Thailand !

When talking about the most number of people in the back of an Etan ... how many were in the first ever photo I saw of yours?

Blue in colour from memory and had that Band in the back of it.

Thirteen

Post #32 , Page 2 this thread.

post-140056-0-32710600-1408349397.jpg

Edited by Ron19

DSC08329.JPG

Yes Jimmy,you could call it a senior moment. I didn't have my mind on the job because I was still seething about something that happened during the day. A Toyota dealer tried to diddle us out of 3000 baht by doing things that they were specifically asked not to do during a service. They came off second best and handed the money back.I wouldn't be surprised if someone loses their job over it.

^^ WOW ... brilliant shot !

The vanishing point is a great focus.

The Etans look like they emerge from it.

Like it's a time Tunnel.

Classic.

You guys are getting great ... I'll go back to baby making ... something I'm good at ... laugh.png

What the average engine CC of an ETAN?

Horse power stats?

10-19HP....

What's so special to me is not it's design. But the idea/thought the vehicle can be transformed to any wirless mobile farming tool you can imagine. The ETAN is not an end-product with limitations but instead, like LEGO, the possibilities are up to the imagination of the designer/owner which makes it more appealing, attractive and sexy then any car brand.

While driving it I feel not confined by the limitations of it's final design like I do in any car. It adds to the feeling of freedom you get from driving a regular car.