Word Association

StreetCowboy

insurrect

What word association is that with "incorrect", think "Rebellion" would be the better reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Insurrect is an English word and it rhymes with incorrect. It is thus perfectly acceptable. SC who began the thread has stated on more than one occasion that there are no rules. Insurrect should stand - as should it's immediate successor 'ion'

Or go and start your own thread (for dummies maybe)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just to point out, unless your a poet made for dummies, insurrect does not rhyme with incorrect...but either way you made yourself quite clear of your literary intelligence.

insurrect

What word association is that with "incorrect", think "Rebellion" would be the better reply.

Insurrect is an English word and it rhymes with incorrect. It is thus perfectly acceptable. SC who began the thread has stated on more than one occasion that there are no rules. Insurrect should stand - as should it's immediate successor 'ion'

Or go and start your own thread (for dummies maybe)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just to point out, unless your a poet made for dummies, insurrect does not rhyme with incorrect...but either way you made yourself quite clear of your literary intelligence.

Aye whatever!

Missed

( the) POINT