How long did it take you to become expert about Thailand.

somchaiyatt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My girlfriend is Thai, I come to visit her 2 times a year for a few weeks at a time, and I send her money every month. Because of this, I live no meaningful life back home and have nothing better to do than share my vast array of knowledge on Thaivisa every day. That does qualify me to be a Thaivisa Thailand expert right? :huh:

• Like 1

My girlfriend is Thai, I come to visit her 2 times a year for a few weeks at a time, and I send her money every month. Because of this, I live no meaningful life back home and have nothing better to do than share my vast array of knowledge on Thaivisa every day. That does qualify me to be a Thaivisa Thailand expert right? huh.png

Hmmmmmmmmm, will do a google on that.......................laugh.png

I wish you could do mulitple likes on this forum.

Thats the best thread title I have seen on here. Im still laughing.

Of course the true definition of the word "Expert" prononced; 'ɛkspɜːt' or 'Ekspurt'

"Ex" meaning "has been" and a "Spurt" is just a drip under pressure"

• Like 1

Apparently, any subject can be mastered in 10,000 hours. Of the ones you've specified: Thai business, housing, economy & morals, you're looking at 40,000 hours, or a 13.6 years if you were to apply yourself 8 hours a day, every day.

Mastering women would take a lot longer, closer to a lifetime, if not impossible.

• Like 1

Oh forgot to say.

Then I arrived in thailand I wanted to become an expert.

I brought books, went to school and tried to integrate with local people.

I worked very very hard to try and learn, but I must admit I was struggling a little.

Not so much with the language side because everyone in Nana spoke english so I not need to bother doing that bit. The problem was with the cost of all my study.

My evening tuition fee's were escalating so much and also my regular trips to the health clinic were getting costly too.

And then I discovered Thai Visa!!

Within 1 week of reading I was already becoming and expert. Within 2 weeks I was confident to join. Now 3 weeks in and Im alreally class "A" all knowledgeable expat.

This by the end of this week I will be one of the top experts here I think. Right up there at the top with the best of them.

I have discovered a new secret on here. I found a way to speed up the process to become an expert on Thailand.

Want too know what it is????????

• Like 2

He could sign up for the McTrans school of stuff...................laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png

There must be some schools here that work like a charm.... facepalm.gif

I see, now you're planning to become a forum sponsor too ..... laugh.png

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 2

IMO the OP decided to troll we very good open minded people on TVF.

If you really want to find a substantial answer to your questions , why bother to do it here !

We are the most sincere people on the net " in our own guise " collectively ,

Don't think we are experts I say , we learn everyday !

He could sign up for the McTrans school of stuff...................laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png

There must be some schools here that work like a charm.... facepalm.gif

I see, now you're planning to become a forum sponsor too ..... laugh.png

Nooooooooooooooooo, I cannot advertise ''Unlimited stay in Thailand''.....whistling.gif .......................laugh.png

• Like 1

Can we not just take this as a bit of light humour? ?

Im sure it will pass quickly.

As I keep reading here "your not forced to read any posts"

Why is it when some posts something other people dont like then its automatically a "troll" post?

I think that term is over used somewhat here at times.

I see even a mod has joined in with the sarcasm which is very nice to see.

However long it takes, its got to be a lot longer than it took the OP to register a new username.

I guess we can look forward to the same old same from him again.

So instead of commenting on what I wrote you comment on me. What is the name for that in INTERNET parlance?

No, I gave you are comparison of times one of which you would be very familiar with.

But as I said, same old same.