Teddy Bear Museum!

WinnieTheKhwai

^ You must have realized at some point that not everyone visiting Pattaya is like you?

Bud, I live here with my family got a kid, a dog, a house and don't go out for night life much anymore as I find it extremely boring.

I just don't see the interest in a teddy bear museum, got it.

Obviously you're not an Asian female if any age...I'm just wondering if it will be as interesting as the Bottle Museum on Sukhumvit.

• Like 1

Obviously you're not an Asian female if any age...I'm just wondering if it will be as interesting as the Bottle Museum on Sukhumvit.

Ha-ha, I see your point, all the cars parked outside the teddy bear museum will probably have those "Hallo Kitty" number plate holders & stickers.

Don't really see my Ford Ranger truck fitting into the place, thankfully my wife is not into that stuff and even prefer the truck over a sedan so not very typical Thai lady in that regard.

• Like 1

Yes,there is going to be replicas of various stuffed teddy bears from various centuries of the past up to modern times . The high light will be the Pattaya-go-go section of teddy bears where the bears are dressed as lady-boy bears, gay bears, or go-go girl bears in their g-strings.

Funny...and the term "gay bear," as to be a gay bear or into gay bears, is a term of art and has a specific meaning in gay culture.

One can Google it if interested...the image search could be very revealing.

Ha-ha, I see your point, all the cars parked outside the teddy bear museum will probably have those "Hallo Kitty" number plate holders & stickers.

Don't really see my Ford Ranger truck fitting into the place, thankfully my wife is not into that stuff and even prefer the truck over a sedan so not very typical Thai lady in that regard.

Ford Ranger truck - wow a genuine redneck hillbilly. How macho. Should fit right in with the Hello Kitty number plates then,

• Like 1

Ford Ranger truck - wow a genuine redneck hillbilly. How macho. Should fit right in with the Hello Kitty number plates then,

What's your ride, Bb? A Suzuki Alto?

'gay bear' indeed tongue.png

• Like 1

In 1962 my brother and I both inherited my grandmother's steiff teddy bears. As children

we were only allowed to "look" at the bears in her china closet and never allowed to touch

them. They came from Germany and were made in the early 20's. In 1976 my brother

sold his for $ 22,000 American.....Mine is still in the safe in the States....(Smart grandmother,

she never allowed us to play with them).......Yes, lots to see at a Teddy Bear Museum

• Like 2

^ You must have realized at some point that not everyone visiting Pattaya is like you?

Bud, I live here with my family got a kid, a dog, a house and don't go out for night life much anymore as I find it extremely boring.

I just don't see the interest in a teddy bear museum, got it.

Maybe your kid would or does the kids likes not count?

Winnie come home no smog.

• Like 1

"Either way, another good, clean attraction for Pattaya."

The other one please ?

There are loads. Open any local tourist magazine.

winnie 10000 some post and your in pattaya and you post about teddy bears..i am so glad I live ...

• Like 1

He will first go to the grand opening of the teddy bear museum on the 27th this month, I assume.

Perhaps they give teddy bears out for free, ask him if he can bring you one up to CM.

Sadlywhistling.gif I can't attend, I am off for 2 month work overseas this weekendwink.png

"Either way, another good, clean attraction for Pattaya."

The other one please ?

what was the first one.getting fed up with waiting for a reply.. to the second answer.. but I still like popping into patts always have a great time..

He will first go to the grand opening of the teddy bear museum on the 27th this month, I assume.

Perhaps they give teddy bears out for free, ask him if he can bring you one up to CM.

Sadlywhistling.gif I can't attend, I am off for 2 month work overseas this weekendwink.png

And you know it is on the 27th..Ahhhaaa poor teddies