Chonburi: Penis enlargement attempt fails horrendously

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another drug-related crime....

woops, we're not supposed to say that alcoholic drinks are drugs.

Plus, they're the only legal recreational drug, and politicians and judges drink whiskey, .....so please disregard my missive. go ahead and keep drinking boys. It's legal.

Even so, imagine if the guy did what he did while on speed or heroin .....headline writers would be going apeshit, shouting; "Drug Related Crime!"

• Like 1

It could be funny but I think its tragic ... this poor guy obviously drunk needs help more than blame.

Hope for him the infection will not bring him 'misery'. It is easy to 'prey' with sarcasm on such events given the stupidity of the action he has done. There is nothing further to do: he is already receiving the help he needs and once his hangover is over, he will be able to understand what he has done to himself thus never do it again.

This story was on the morning news yesterday. The poor guy was laid out on the sidewalk, covered in blood, obviously in great pain, and various passersby stopped to talk to him, while the camera rolled. No sign of an ambulance.

My wife told me that it was a somewhat common practice in Thailand for men to cut themselves in a "X" pattern across the tip of the organ, rather like the flared end cuts one sees on sausage sandwiches here. If one can withstand the excruciating pain, which must go on for several days at least, the organ heals, with a mushroomed head. Hence, it is "bigger" than before, in terms of girth.

Don't know if this man was doing that form of surgery, as the TV report stopped short of that level of specificity.

• Like 1

Luckily he didn't try to enlarge his brain..

Might well be that he thinks with his penis anyway, substitute for a brain.

Not anymore

He could have made it bigger using just his right hand and a magazine!

Welcome to the internet age! thumbsup.gif Moving pictures are far more effective . . . so I've been told

Posts containing overly derogatory comments towards Thai have been removed.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Other posts criticizing the news source rather than discussing the topic have been removed as well.

Crikey, that doesn't leave us much??

actually this is very common in Thailand, usually they put small stones inside the cuts

Are you serious?
I hope not! Just the thought makes me cringe!

I believe the beads inserted are called mooks. An organ thusly "enhanced" looks like it's covered with warts. I believe the assumption is that the bumps on the shaft will enhance female pleasure, much like a ribbed condom would.

actually this is very common in Thailand, usually they put small stones inside the cuts

Are you serious?

Yes, I'm afraid so, and even though this link is in the gay forum, it's mostly straight men doing it:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/628114-bead-insertions-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/?p=6233959

Thanks for the link Jing. I had no idea about that but, never too old to learn.

Thankfully, he didn't talk his buddies into allowing him to perform the same enlargement procedure.

What was he going to do next, stuff rubber bands and splints of bamboo in there? ...and sew it up?

This seems to be a recurring question. As to motive and procedural strategy.

He may need to change his liquor and or his licker.