i have my doubts about this girl .

kranuan

What!!! You don't completely trust a Thai bar girl??? I'm confused.

Seriously though, follow your gut instincts and look for the red flags. If there are logic gaps in the story, I would assume that the situation is not kosher.

It's amazing how easily the smaller head can take over some someone's thought process. (Not saying that's the case with the OP -- just a general statement.)

Edited by Wavefloater

I agree with you 100% and would not let her visit. There is a reason why she is in the mess she is in and no matter who's fault it is she will be bad mouthing farang. Your wife will take her side as all Thais do. Then when she has overstayed her visit you will be the bad guy for making her leave. Take the wife on holiday until this passes.

Maybe a lucky escape for her, To many bring Thai girls to the UK and treat them like idiots. Maybe I should start a post about abuse of Thai girls by there Husbands, I live in a small place but could name a few. wife beaters, Insecure men , jealous devious. and just out and out liars. Its not always the girls fault.

From the OP ...

i am living in uk ( northern ireland )

Previously from the OP ...

we live in isaan , we want to venture into something to make a bit of money, wife loves cooking , as do all thai woman, im just asking for a few suggestions what we could do to make money to tie us over. we are in remote villiage near kranuan. i am thinking of karaoke bar / mo ka ta barbeque resturaunt .....i just dont know so any idea,s most appreciated.

thankyou

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/660608-best-way-to-make-money-little-bit-in-isaan/

I know it's a month between the posts ... but a drastic move in just 30 days ... savvy

And then posted today ...

me and wife put this into thai bank account 2 years ago, now my wife is waiting on immigration issuing her uk visa, she cannot travel outside uk untill she has her visa as if she does then ukba will not let her return into uk without visa status.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/669293-500000-in-thai-bank-joint-account-but-cannot-access-our-moneyhelp/

How did your wife enter the UK (presumably in the past month) and now doesn't have a valid Visa.

Man ... you are a magnet for Fun Things ... Posted Image

Good Luck with it all

wow dude did you just bust a troll? LOL. awesome

Op caught telling porkies, other posters just carry on as if nothing is wrong. Can tell who reads a thread lol