Oman Tourist Tricked, drugged and robbed by Ladyboy

Rimmer

Oman Tourist Tricked

A tourist from Oman visited the police station and filed a complaint against a transexual or Ladyboy for drugging him and stealing his belongings.

PATTAYA- September 24, 2013 [PDN]; at 7 AM Ms. Bunchan Hongphukeaw, 25 years old waitress of a restaurant in Pattaya along with Mr.Ahed Hamdaen aged 33, a tourist from Oman visited the police station and filed a complaint against a transexual or Ladyboy for drugging him and stealing his belongings.

Ms. Bunchan claims that while driving to work on her motorcycle she saw Mr. Ahed Hamdaen in front of Soi Kor Phai, waving his hands asking for help. He tried to explain the situation to her in English which she was able to understand quite a bit. He told her that he met a ladyboy in Walking Street who tricked him into coming to a room, where was drugged and his cash and important documents were stolen. She felt sorry for him and therefore took him for a meal and bought him to the police station.0

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/24/oman-tourist-tricked/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-24

• Like 2

"Bunchan Hongphukeaw, 25 years old waitress of a restaurant in Pattaya"

Can anyone make out the restaurant from her badge. I would like to visit that restaurant and complement her on her good deed. whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Den

Sounds like a good idea. Looks to me as if it is called 'VISITOR' restaurant - let me know if you find it.

So I'm not the only one who thinks she's rather cute. Straight to google with the clue.

Den

Oh dear, not again. Those stupid people do not ready anything before coming to Thailand? This is a price they pay for wanting to have sex with a ladyboy. Should I feel sorry for him?

Sounds like he could benefit from some better "investment" advice, you should look into this Mac tongue.png

-Please note that this was said entirely in jest, no malice or ill will meant or implied

Edited by GrantSmith
  • Like 1

Flame removed

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

• Like 2

Isn't it time that all tourists were issued with warnings in their home countries before going abroad (to anywhere - not just Thailand)?

No one bothers about researching their destination these days; maybe publicity would help some of these unfortunates.

• Like 1

Isn't it time that all tourists were issued with warnings in their home countries before going abroad (to anywhere - not just Thailand)?

No one bothers about researching their destination these days; maybe publicity would help some of these unfortunates.

Should not be too difficult to find out about a country in the days of Google and Lonely Planet. I work in a hotel and am always amazed at how little some of the guests know about the destination they visit.

• Like 2

Should not be too difficult to find out about a country in the days of Google and Lonely Planet. I work in a hotel and am always amazed at how little some of the guests know about the destination they visit.

The first time I got tricked by a ladyboy, was in the 80's in Los Angeles. That's in America by the way. Ahem. I won't go into that, it was very embarrassing and well . . .

Last time I got "tricked", was about 3 years ago, fending off a fat ladyboy, while I was getting on my motorcycle after a bit of clubbing in Bali.

I was a little drunk and this lady boy managed to empty my wallet and put it back in my pocket without me noticing.

I was amazed the next morning and was told if s/he had been caught with the wallet, the locals might have beaten her to death, because its

bad for tourism. Interesting attitude in Bali.

Alcohol definitely lowers normal awareness and defence mechanisms.

That should not be hard for us to figure out. Should it? The world's most available legal drug.

• Like 2

"Bunchan Hongphukeaw, 25 years old waitress of a restaurant in Pattaya"

Can anyone make out the restaurant from her badge. I would like to visit that restaurant and complement her on her good deed. whistling.gif

Den

Den , you dope she is one of the tourist police .. Why Not get yourself drugged by a Lady boy & she might be the officer to assist you, or join he tourist police.. I am going too,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!! We could be her rookies. Ha! Ha!

• Like 2

....I doubt that we will find the real facts about Thailand on any Travel Web Pages or Brochures...and certainly not any Thai Consulates...

....The Thais still deny this is happening in such a regular manner...that and marriage scams...not to mention the murders which are brushed aside as suicides..

....just the other day it was announced that 'thousands had been arrested'.....more like detained and fined, if even...then released to carry on....

...prostitutes drug their 'johns' regularly....this should be categorized as 'attempted murder' or some other serious crime...with serious jail time....

...the ladyboys and others stand out...everywhere...they can all be searched on a daily basis...any drugs without prescription should lead to 1 year in jail...

...westerners are busted for the slightest offences...jailed....deported...or given hefty fines...

....Thai get away with murder...the tourist industry surely will not admit it...

Tricked into [going] to a room...right!

Does it matter if he was tricked into the room or not? As we discussed yesterday, contact with a LB once again resulted in theft/robbery. I predict there will be a similar story tomorrow reg. theft/robbery by a ladyboy, and the day after as well, the only difference will be where the tourist comes from smile.png

Edited by monkeycountry

Warning #1. If a lady with a bulge protruding from the front her dress asks to go to your room, say no.

Pattaya ... Hub of dishonest Ladyboys coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

As compare to what? an honest ladyboy? I'm yet to hear of one,

Get out a little more.

Lady boys are people. There are honest people everywhere. They make this world go round.

I have to agree with ezzra, I have also yet to hear of one. And I have been out alot :-)

Anyway, I am quite sure the world, and Pattaya, would go around just fine without ladyboys and other thieves.