Swimming pools with sliders?

KanomPang

Laguna has one. Carefully though my four year old just had three stitches at the side of his eye from that one.

There is also the 'Sun' I think it is called somewhere behind the Gassan golf courses half way to Lamphun. Never tried it but had a look last year. Seems to be more shops than waterpark.

Laguna has one. Carefully though my four year old just had three stitches at the side of his eye from that one.

There is also the 'Sun' I think it is called somewhere behind the Gassan golf courses half way to Lamphun. Never tried it but had a look last year. Seems to be more shops than waterpark.

Our family used to be quite thrilled to go to Laguna... then they did the "remodel" and since then, it has not quite been the same for us. My daughter got an ear infection twice, and my niece once, after swimming there (possibly related?) and the new artificial grass seemed to be attracting animals at night cuz we were able to detect the odor of cat urine....

Anyways, yes, the kids did enjoy the slide but now we go to a different pool, no slide, but no problems (so far)

Our family used to be quite thrilled to go to Laguna... then they did the "remodel" and since then, it has not quite been the same for us. My daughter got an ear infection twice, and my niece once, after swimming there (possibly related?) and the new artificial grass seemed to be attracting animals at night cuz we were able to detect the odor of cat urine....

Anyways, yes, the kids did enjoy the slide but now we go to a different pool, no slide, but no problems (so far)

Laguna also increased the admition price by a shocking amount this year .I now go to the Imperial sports and leisure resort ,also just off the 121 but near to the road to Mai Rim .They have a huge 50 meter pool and only B50 but no slide .They do have a seperate childrens bathing pool .

The Sun, located north-east of Lamphun, is not really a place to be recommended. Typical of so many projects it's poorly designed and built, and poorly maintained. The bottom cement surfaces in the pools are rough, subjecting patrons to sore feet and scrapes and skin abrasions. Being new and open for less than a year, it's already showing wear.

That said, there is a kiddie's pool in addition to the larger pool. Here's the location: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=18.609416&lon=99.088220&z=18&m=b