Help Bangkok Hotel

STARGASA

Hi Everyone,

Few years ago we stayed at a hotel not far (5 mins by taxi) from bkk airport, cannot remember name, although i am sure the word `green` is in there somewhere, the hotel is beside small river/canal with nice bridge over to large temple on other side.

Jog anyone`s memory ??

Cheers

Edited by soundman
Removed caps from topic title.

Maybe you're thinking of the Green Falang Kee Neow Hotel? Or perhaps the "Grand Inn Come". There are no hotels near the airport with Green in their name.

Thanks mate, but it`s not the one, the name `s on the tip of my tongue, i see Thailand has street view now so i`ll give that a go as i can remember the roads bak from airport and it`s next to canal.

*Double Post*

So terribly sorry, double post, anyway it did the trick, the pics worked, it`s the Queen Garden Resort (sounds like green)

have a nice day

Now that you have got it, tell us something about the hotel. Maybe useful to many if it is in such close proximity to the main airport.

• 4 weeks later...

Now that you have got it, tell us something about the hotel. Maybe useful to many if it is in such close proximity to the main airport.

Well, it looks like the OP will not be returning to tell us about the Queen's Garden Resort. I have not stayed there so can't say much about it.

But for those that may stumble upon this topic while searching for a hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport, this spring (2013) I stayed at the Silver Gold Garden Suvarnabhumi Airport. It was a good clean room with good aircon. There was a restaurant next door, a market right across the street, and a 7-11 less than 100m away. Paid 790baht (total) for a Superior room with airport transfer and ABF. I would stay there again.

Other BMs have provided additional suggestions in "Hotel close to Suvarnabhumi for 1 night"