Water office conburi, been there?

TexasRanger

Cheers guys, just need to pay the water Bill but it was delivered while we were away so apparently have to go here to pay.

Hope it's the right place.

Yes, I've had to do this several times too... They have a drive-thru window you can use to pay your bill...just look for the line of cars at the entrance and get in.

Cheers guys, just need to pay the water Bill but it was delivered while we were away so apparently have to go here to pay.

Yes, I've had to do this several times too... They have a drive-thru window you can use to pay your bill...just look for the line of cars at the entrance and get in.

I never saw that,and i went last monday.Went in,got a ticket,waited about 10 mins and payed.Not 1 queue for drive thru

I never saw that,and i went last monday.Went in,got a ticket,waited about 10 mins and payed.Not 1 queue for drive thru

When driving into the parking area it's on the left...usually you'll notice a few cars in line. I've used it 3-4 times to pay bills after their 7-pay deadline expired.

Just wondering, how much does the water cost when you're paying to the city directly? As a reference, in my condo I'm paying 37 bahts/unit (not sure what they consider a "unit"), which is about 1200 to 1500 bahts per month only for the water. We're 3 people taking regular showers, nothing special no jacuzzi no indoor pool lol!

Just wondering, how much does the water cost when you're paying to the city directly? As a reference, in my condo I'm paying 37 bahts/unit (not sure what they consider a "unit"), which is about 1200 to 1500 bahts per month only for the water. We're 3 people taking regular showers, nothing special no jacuzzi no indoor pool lol!

Good discussion on it here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666800-water-bills/

That's a lot of water just on showers!

Good discussion on it here - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666800-water-bills/

That's a lot of water just on showers!

Actually considering the high bills each month we try and use as minimum water as possible. Also checked for any leaks, but it's just so dam_n expensive!

I use much more water in my European apartment and never paid that much, especially considering the fact that here the water is non-potable while in Europe it is processed and safe for drink. Thai water must contain gold particles...

Edited by koeko