Introducing Miss Thailand - Chalita Yaemwannang

David48

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

I glad you liked it ... wai.gif

Sometimes, we do get a bit serious in the General Forum and some 'light relief' is appreciated.

We forget the beauty that exists in the world. I'm happy to bring a little bit of it to General.

So, to honour your post, Miss Thailand, Miss Myanmar and Miss Korea ...

pu_1_2013_yamamayswimwearformissuniverse

Boing!

since the cat is out of the bag ...

pu_1_2013_nationalgiftauction_uni2013219

A family friendly shot.

Her profile and additional photos here ... http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/657674/year:2013

They gotta be pulling our chain.............looks like she just been through a photoshop face lift and needs a good feed.

I wouldn't be crawling over Miss Thailand who's really natural looking to get to her........I reckon she'd do well working in Kings Corner in Patpong beside the ladyboys

Doessthis get too english channels. I am fron thr=e UK living here in Thailland HELP please :9

Shouldn't this be in the sport sub-forum?

So ... do you are thinking she's a good sport sort ?

Or, is it that she has a sporting chance of Podiuming?

OH ... I did look for a Miss Scotland ... but alas ... there was no such Lassie ... rolleyes.gif

Would you settle for Miss GB ?

photographer_uploaded_1_33_4_1383532869_

... just quietly ... I would ... xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png

As for a national costume ... wouldn't a Morris Dancing outfit be closer to the truth ... xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

Isn't that Robbie Savage?

Robbie or Lily ?

Very nice indeed. MMMMmmmmm.

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

I glad you liked it ... wai.gif

Sometimes, we do get a bit serious in the General Forum and some 'light relief' is appreciated.

We forget the beauty that exists in the world. I'm happy to bring a little bit of it to General.

So, to honour your post, Miss Thailand, Miss Myanmar and Miss Korea ...

pu_1_2013_yamamayswimwearformissuniverse

4 some with the lovely young ladies last week o what fun.

Edited by moe666

OH ... I did look for a Miss Scotland ... but alas ... there was no such Lassie ... rolleyes.gif

... just quietly ... I would ... biggrin.png

As for a national costume ... wouldn't a Morris Dancing outfit be closer to the truth ... whistling.gif

Nope a "hoodie and Mastiff" might though?

So what happened to Miss Iran or Miss Saudi?

Being Muslims (most likely) they would have not competed in the Miss Universe Pageant, but indeed have their very own equivalent.

I know that Miss Iran competed in this event, but could find no reference to Miss Saudi.

Miss World Muslimah ... I couldn't locate their web page, but this is the Wiki entry ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Muslimah

miss-world-muslimah-2013.jpg

You can see from the intense emotion on her face what it meant to her.

Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola, a contestant from Nigeria, reacts after being named World Muslimah 2013 at the 3rd World Muslimah annual award competition in Jakarta September 18, 2013. Twenty Muslim women from Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam and Nigeria competed on Wednesday in the finals of the pageant, held exclusively for Muslim women, which assessed not only the contestants' appearances but also their piety and religious knowledge.

Reuters

miss-world-muslimah-2013_3.jpg

Joy and Beauty to behold ...

Given the faith of the southern Thais with a strong Muslin belief, maybe one day Thailand too will be represented on that world stage ...

• Like 1

From the Miss Universe web site re Miss Thailand:

FUN FACTS:

Chalita loves to collect refrigerator magnets.

Chalita once worked as a toilet cleaner.

Chalita applied to a Ph.D course in Thailand and had a proposal interview the same day she had to take part in a pageant bootcamp. Even though she didn’t go to the interview she knew she made the right decision when she won the crown!

Who would have guessed???
It also looks like she's got some kind of scar on her lower right abdomen.. maybe from a past surgery.
post-58284-0-53805000-1384070815_thumb.j
  • Like 1

since the cat is out of the bag ...

pu_1_2013_nationalgiftauction_uni2013219

A family friendly shot.

Her profile and additional photos here ... http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/657674/year:2013

They gotta be pulling our chain.............looks like she just been through a photoshop face lift and needs a good feed.

I wouldn't be crawling over Miss Thailand who's really natural looking to get to her........I reckon she'd do well working in Kings Corner in Patpong beside the ladyboys

My feelings exactly, don't know why but that was my first thought - that she was a trabs-bender. Miss Phillipines was sensational.

From the Miss Universe web site re Miss Thailand:

FUN FACTS:

Chalita loves to collect refrigerator magnets.

Chalita once worked as a toilet cleaner.

Chalita applied to a Ph.D course in Thailand and had a proposal interview the same day she had to take part in a pageant bootcamp. Even though she didn’t go to the interview she knew she made the right decision when she won the crown!

Who would have guessed???
It also looks like she's got some kind of scar on her lower right abdomen.. maybe from a past surgery.

As best as I can remember, thats her hip bone..... she is a bit on the thinish side.

And one thing that no one seemed to notice. In the bathing suit, bikini competition , why are all the girls except of Miss Chile and Miss Vietnam , wearing 2 piece suits and those two have on full 1 piece.

Stretch marks ????

Edited by Gonzo the Face

A tremendous opportunity missed by the UN. If they'd rigged it so that the Thai won Miss Universe while the ICJ ruled in favour of Cambodia, or vice-versa, they' have have had a compromise solution acceptable to both sides...

I've always thought that there is something very wrong with the Miss Universe contest.

Has anyone else noticed that it is always won by someone from Earth?

Fixed up or what?..........................sad.png

Woman are from Venus ?

They all have scarily bad dentists.

All their teeth are identical irrespective of facial structure and natural color. They look freaky.

"freaky teeth" ??? From England are we? Dental hygiene is a concept the Brits never seemed to grasp...

There was a boy whose name was Keith,

Who never ever cleaned his teeth;

And though he was a pleasant lad,

His teeth were green, his breath was bad.

His mum bought brushes, floss and paste,

And mouthwash with a minty taste,

But Keith just broke his brush in two

And poured his mouthwash down the loo.

Keith hated fruit and lived on cakes,

And Mars Bars, Milky Ways and Flakes,

But then one day whilst eating cake,

Keith felt a tooth begin to ache.

‚This toothache’s agony!’‛ he cried,

‚My head is throbbing from inside!‛

His mum just said, ‚I told you so:

‚It’s to the dentist you must go.‛

The dentist took one look and yelled:

‚Your breath’s the worst I’ve ever smelled!‛

‚Your teeth are yellow with decay

‚I’ll have to act without delay.‛

He drilled away from twelve till four,

Stopped for a rest then drilled some more.

At last the dentist said, ‚I’ve done!

I’ve filled and polished every one.

I’ve made them look as good as new!‛

Keith mumbled through the pain,

‚Thank you.‛

And so it was from that day Keith

Made sure he took care of his teeth.

And every morning, noon and night,

He used his toothbrush with delight

• Like 2

... just quietly ... I would ... biggrin.png

As for a national costume ... wouldn't a Morris Dancing outfit be closer to the truth ... whistling.gif

Think she would look much better without any of that crap