Which foods are you neurotic about "needing" every day? (If any)

Jingthing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My special mix cereal containing oats, flax seeds, 3 Brazil nuts, whole cloves, a banana, cinnamon, some protein powder and dried fruit if available and yoghurt. Never get tired of it.

Peanut butter, Jif creamy. Goes with everything.

I love PB and probably have some once or twice a week as a light meal on healthy bread w/ soy milk. I use 100 percent natural crunchy though. I think it's a bit odd for an adult to "need" PB every day though, but thanks for sharing.

Edited by Jingthing

Every morning I eat "kao-man-kai" in Sukhumvit 77/1. soi, To come from Sukhumvit road in right hand side, around 30 meters. This is the best in BKK.

Kamada - 35 B, piset - 40 B. Easy food, some rice, some chicken meat and soup with a wonderful sauce.

Sometimes when this lovely and friendly lady is closed my day doesn't start easily. I guess I'm neurotic about it, but I have an "eat-mate" farang, who is always there, but we have never spoken. Maybe tomorrow.

regards

Peanut butter, Jif creamy. Goes with everything.

I love PB and probably have some once or twice a week as a light meal on healthy bread w/ soy milk. I use 100 percent natural crunchy though. I think it's a bit odd for an adult to "need" PB every day though, but thanks for sharing.

Only a very fine, indistinct line separates desire from necessity.. The guys in saffron robes tell us that desire is the root cause of suffering. Could be. I would suffer if peanut butter became unavailable. The locally produced, oil on top, "healthy" stuff is great if it's fresh, but I gave up on it because i got too many that were going bad when I opened them. Jif and Skippy are highly processed, but they have a long shelf life. Thanks to Tops market for always having it on hand.

• Like 1

I'm a bit OCD about fiber foods or anything that assists a daily healthy bowel movement...each day while evacuating I think pleasurably/appreciatively of the bran cereal, rye crackers, prunes and other fruits and vegetables that I ingested earlier that contributed to the present performance...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I'm a bit OCD about fiber foods or anything that assists a daily healthy bowel movement...each day while evacuating I think pleasurably/appreciatively of the bran cereal, rye crackers, prunes and other fruits and vegetables that I ingested earlier that contributed to the present performance...

It's great to deliver a performance you can be proud of. You don't want to disappoint the audience

• Like 1

It's great to deliver a performance you can be proud of. You don't want to disappoint the audience

(a couple of refugees from an APSB (alpha poster schoolyard bully) brigade love-in...)

• 2 weeks later...

This kind of depends on were I am working at the time

In the south it was yellow rice and brown coconut wrapped in banana leaves with coffee for every breakfast

In the north worked for a number of years at one place Kao Soi Ghai pretty easily every day for lunch.

Sometimes still go back to the same restaurant.

A tad a way from home fried chicken with rice and sauce

Now a good restaurant near where I work I have at least three meals of pasta a week.

Kirbicus