Have an Egg with your Big Mac

N47HAN

Message to you "Egg Burger" people:-

Please open your "big M" Burger and study the so called "Egg". Every one the same shape and size, everyone has exactly the same placement of the Yolk in relation to the "White". You are looking at an artifically, pre-formed "look-alike" egg, factory cut from an artifical "Egg Roll".

O.K. you say, so what! I then suggest you seperatly taste this mixture of whatever egg flavoured plastic and compare it with a proper home cooked Egg that comes from "you-know-where" on a chicken.

I too was wondering if it real egg or the same as the "egg " they put in their breakfast menu . I also fail to understand how people can eat the cheese on MacDonalds that has been alledged to be derived from Palm oil .

Homemade hamburgers are best - with real beetroot and salad are the way to go. Much healthier .

you want a burger then you cant go past the works burger at the Wardell bp service station on the northern NSW coast, they are so big you can barely get your mouth around them and they taste great, meat, egg, cheese, onion, beetroot, tomato, bacon, pineapple ring & lettuce on a ciabatta roll, best ever, almost drooling just thinking about them.

I must be a little sad too as I occasionally get the urge for a McDonalds but have always preferred the breakfast burger purely because you can get an egg on it. Now being able to get an egg all day is better. Now if only they would have a beetroot option as well.

Similar to the old Mc feast. Now that was a tasty burger with the beetroot.

you want a burger then you cant go past the works burger at the Wardell bp service station on the northern NSW coast, they are so big you can barely get your mouth around them and they taste great, meat, egg, cheese, onion, beetroot, tomato, bacon, pineapple ring & lettuce on a ciabatta roll, best ever, almost drooling just thinking about them.

Now your making my mouth water. Been a long long time since the last good hamburger from the Oz local. Had a pretty good burger in Patong couple of months ago from the little cart in Soi Sansabai. Best burger Ive had in Thailand, had that local shop feel. Smashed at the time yet woke up thinking about this burger (and how long it would take to get rid of her).

• Like 1

Do you really have any idea of what you are actually eating?

McDog .

In S Africa they put thick sugary nasty BBQ sauce on hamburgers, practically impossible to get one without. I was on a bus from Namibia to J Burg with just enough money left for one burger, "Please don't put that sauce on" I begged, Of course they did.

I must be a little sad too as I occasionally get the urge for a McDonalds but have always preferred the breakfast burger purely because you can get an egg on it. Now being able to get an egg all day is better. Now if only they would have a beetroot option as well.

Similar to the old Mc feast. Now that was a tasty burger with the beetroot.

In NZ McDonalds used to have a kiwi burger which had all the trimmings including beetroot & egg.

Someone else mentioned milk shake & when McDs first came to Phuket they had milk shakes but phased them out after a while & not sure if they did it nationwide or just Phuket. BK still have them plus you can get one at Dairy Queen now.

Someone else mentioned milk shake & when McDs first came to Phuket they had milk shakes but phased them out after a while & not sure if they did it nationwide or just Phuket. BK still have them plus you can get one at Dairy Queen now.

I vaguely remember those shakes. If I remember correctly, the first McD was at Patong, next to the Banana disco, around 2002-2003. It could have been there earlier as well.

Today, with all this burger talk, I had to do those myself. Couple slices of toast bread, minced pork burgers with some spices, a bit of cheese and tomato.

I vaguely remember those shakes. If I remember correctly, the first McD was at Patong, next to the Banana disco, around 2002-2003. It could have been there earlier as well.

Next to original Post Office on beach road. Watched them build it but can't remember the year - 2002 sounds about right.

Next to original Post Office on beach road. Watched them build it but can't remember the year - 2002 sounds about right.

Pretty sure the one in Phuket Town was first. Anyway, had a pork burger with egg the other day & was quite acceptable with normal looking egg, not the sliced ones mentioned earlier.