Fireworks and Mini-Bombs for the last 3 hours - Why? Thai Holiday or foreigners acting like iditos?

Bel Mondo

For the last 3 hours, I have heard fireworks being set-off every few minutes. Question: I ask you. Is this some Thai holiday? Or is this simply just a few foreign idiots that have notthing better to do than light fire-crackers

Having lived in SE-Asia for over 20 years, and having met and interacted with both SE-Asians and numerous Europeans, I can say one thing categoricaly.

I now have a very new perspective on WWII. History is written by the Victors. But "hindsight" is 20-20.

Edited by Rimmer
Racist rant removed

OK... I can imagine someone who on their first visit to the UK does not know about Guy Fawkes night (Bonfire night - 5th Nov). Its a specifically British Holiday / festival much in the same way Loy Krathong is a festival specific to Thailand.

But to have lived in country for more than a few years and not know of these Festival's shows an exceptional level of isolation.

The chap was probably living in North Vietnam for the last 19 years; now in Pattaya he is amazed that Souteast Asia is not as homogeneous as he was convinced in his juggle hideout. whistling.gif

I've just been down to Beach Road and there's a group of about 200 Russians letting off fireworks and generally misbehaving. Some of the females are semi-naked too.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

That is news. The CCCP aka USSR is dead. Most of what you call rowdies are Uzbek,what do you think a bear does when you leave him out of the cage in years?

Yeah well, I properly would not park the cage next to the airport, and fly them to Thailand.

But then, the TAT (Tetley Authority) decided otherwise, made a tour there - all milk and honeycombs here. There you go. smile.png

I've just been down to Beach Road and there's a group of about 200 Russians letting off fireworks and generally misbehaving. Some of the females are semi-naked too.

That is news. The CCCP aka USSR is dead. Most of what you call rowdies are Uzbek,what do you think a bear does when you leave him out of the cage in years?

Yeah well, I properly would not park the cage next to the airport, and fly them to Thailand.

But then, the TAT (Tetley Authority) decided otherwise, made a tour there - all milk and honeycombs here. There you go. smile.png

Semi naked russian girls not an pretty sight?

What prefer naked boys?

Edited by mataleo

Umm... you been drinking?

Semi naked russian girls not an pretty sight?

What prefer naked boys?

young ones, okay., certainly are eye candy..a 50 yr mommy not so much.But that is a question of taste. Girls, Boys, Ladyboys , never mind, up to you, i will not judge. your prerogative. .

Umm... you been drinking?

I wish. You're buying? this is a fact.They toured Russia,India and China last. Now, go sit in the corner. Irony sometimes is a b^-itch.

I have had fireworks outside my condo in soi watboon every night since last week .

So this is a nice change for me to listen to fireworks instead of barking dogs all night, they are afraid of the explosions . I think I might buy some rockets to fire at them from my balcony before I goto sleep .