Who See "10 Commandments Of The Gig"

bieles

I saw that in a topic with translation in thai

the autor said for thais it was very surprising, even chocking

I would find that topic again but dn'tkw where...

could anyone help me about this ?

post-29208-1146829416_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing the "gig" is that Thai slang word meaning "casual sex partner...." so there must have been some article about rules for it. If it was in Thai, it would probably be in the Thai language subforum, right? Otherwise, I dunno...

"Steven"

I'm guessing the "gig" is that Thai slang word meaning "casual sex partner...." so there must have been some article about rules for it. If it was in Thai, it would probably be in the Thai language subforum, right? Otherwise, I dunno...

"Steven"

Certainly doesn't match up with the photo "steven"

I guess we have a non english speaking person.

bieles, care to explain further?

we are all confused as to what you are asking.

a "jig" is a sex partner but more than a "one shot"

I saw a post in english with translation in thai, very funny, of "the 10 commandments"

said also "gig" is slank for Thais, even chocking...

"Gig" isn't shocking to younger people ... but it would be to older folks .... Less than a bf/gf but significantly more than a friend ... "friends with benefits" or in US slang "fukc-buddies" so shocking? ... sure .. most people anywhere wouldn't talk about that in front of strangers/parents/etc

"Gig" isn't shocking to younger people ... but it would be to older folks .... Less than a bf/gf but significantly more than a friend ... "friends with benefits" or in US slang "fukc-buddies" so shocking? ... sure .. most people anywhere wouldn't talk about that in front of strangers/parents/etc

I think even "Gig" has differant meanings amongst Thai

For instance "Steven" mentioned it was slang for casual sex partner and jds' comment was similar.

But according to my gf and her mates it just means more than friend but not bf/gf and definately no sex involved. Its kind of the testing the water stage before hooking up more "officially"

But according to my gf and her mates it just means more than friend but not bf/gf and definately no sex involved. Its kind of the testing the water stage before hooking up more "officially"

Thats contrary to what I've heard from Thai's... they all told me sex can be involved..and I got the impression it normally is...

totster :o

Edited by Totster

Thats contrary to what I've heard from Thai's... they all told me sex can be involved..and I got the impression it normally is...

totster :D

Hmmm perhaps it has a differant meaning to differant classes of people? Don't know, but most Thai people in my office take the same view as my gf.......there are a couple that also say sex can be involved..but then that started a mass debate on which no one agreed :o

Friendship like in the western world is a new discovery for the Thai-society... I would say a "Gig" is a friend/soulmate from the opposite gender with whom you can speak about "everything".

There is a sexual dimension but mostly on a platonic level because sex would destroy the deep familiarity.

Gig, In my experience, sex is usually not involved.
Friendship like in the western world is a new discovery for the Thai-society... I would say a "Gig" is a friend/soulmate from the opposite gender with whom you can speak about "everything".

There is a sexual dimension but mostly on a platonic level because sex would destroy the deep familiarity.

I must have got the wrong impression then... :o

totster :D