Thanks Chang! Beer ice cream is now a reality

webfact

Been adding some alcohol to homemade ice cream for years. Lowers the freezing level and stops ice crystals forming on top of the yummy stuff when it's in the freezer.

Yes, works miracles.

Big shot of Grand Marnier or plain Scotch.

Many countries have banned things like this as they are afraid they will catch the young people.

Great!!! Most likely there will be no age restrictions on this product. I can see it now....Children too young either to drive a motorbike and consume alcohol, doing both at the same time. Thailand, the hub of utter irresponsibility. wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

"The hub of utter irresponsibility"? A bit of an over-reaction. It's beer-flavoured. Does whatever country you come from not already have a similar thing...rum and raisin ice cream? No-one gets pissed on it.

• Like 2

Many countries have banned things like this as they are afraid they will catch the young people.

Great!!! Most likely there will be no age restrictions on this product. I can see it now....Children too young either to drive a motorbike and consume alcohol, doing both at the same time. Thailand, the hub of utter irresponsibility. wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

"The hub of utter irresponsibility"? A bit of an over-reaction. It's beer-flavoured. Does whatever country you come from not already have a similar thing...rum and raisin ice cream? No-one gets pissed on it.

Remember our old bottles of ginger beer ??? same thing, I agree the kids are not going to get hooked on it, that rum and raisin wow lovely.

at least we agree on this, it's a start.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

It's more like putting tobacco nacotine in chewy gum for children, Ministry of health should tax heavy on this ice cream like 100 Baht for a cone.

Nothing like it at all. There will be a negligible amount of alcohol, if any, in the ice cream.

Remember our old bottles of ginger beer ??? same thing, I agree the kids are not going to get hooked on it, that rum and raisin wow lovely.

at least we agree on this, it's a start.thumbsup.gif

Yes, just don't go and spoil it!

• Like 1

It's more like putting tobacco nacotine in chewy gum for children, Ministry of health should tax heavy on this ice cream like 100 Baht for a cone.

Nothing like it at all. There will be a negligible amount of alcohol, if any, in the ice cream.

Yes it did say "flavoured" how much lemon is there in lemonade ??? near 0%. so Bkungbank your over the top.

Can buy it between 2 and 5 PM? It does not matter to me. It sounds like a terrible tasting idea.

I wonder how much Chang beer these Coconuts people got for doing free advertising for the brewery. This forum should be contacting the Coconut boys for their share for putting it on here too.

Edited by Brevity

Was at Central World today seeking out this creation...

Unfortunately not available until later tonight when they open their beer garden thing..

I was fraught with woe and despair at this prospect!

:P

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app