Found Small Dog In Nongprue Area !

finnellypaul

This small dog was found last night 29th November near Phu Tara & NibbanaVillages at the end of

Soi Khao Talo.

If you know her or know where she lives please call us on < Phone number removed, please PM function to contact >

Edited by metisdead
Please do not post using all caps. Topic title edited to remove all caps. Please do not post overly large font, overly large font reset to normal. Phone number removed, please PM function to contact.

If you are prepared to keep the dog for a bit and make an attempt to find the owner, I believe you can put a free ad in the Pattaya Mail.

Just curious - can you tell if it was just spayed or if there is some other obvious reason for the protective cone?

Hi PMK, It seems to have a bit of a skin rash problem, it could well have just been trimmed and washed although when we found it it was terrified,very muddy and wet from the late afternoon storm.

She is at our animal hospital "Boonsamphan" in Soi Khao Noi and is now clean and dry again !!

Sadly we can't have her here as our 43 cats and kittens wouldn't be too amused but I'm sure someone is missing her.

We have put posters up at all of the local vets so fingers crossed. .

Thanks

Paul & Sandra @ cats4youinpattaya

Hi PMK, It seems to have a bit of a skin rash problem, it could well have just been trimmed and washed although when we found it it was terrified,very muddy and wet from the late afternoon storm.

She is at our animal hospital "Boonsamphan" in Soi Khao Noi and is now clean and dry again !!

Sadly we can't have her here as our 43 cats and kittens wouldn't be too amused but I'm sure someone is missing her.

We have put posters up at all of the local vets so fingers crossed. .

Thanks

Paul & Sandra @ cats4youinpattaya

Hi guys,

Hmm. Probably freaked out from the hood and treatment and slipped away. The owners must be frantic. Were you able to put a photo on the posters - possibly the vets or staff might recognize her themselves.

Peter

Hi Peter,

No luck with the vets so far, you know what it's like here 2 of them actually asked me the name of the dog !! T I T

Hi,

Maybe they thought you lost a dog, not found one!

Really, a photo could make all the difference. Probably most people don't take the time to read notices at a vet but do glance at photos.

Peter

I'm sure the Owner will turn up as obviously someone is caring for it. Just put up some flyers with the photo in the area where you found the dog.

PS: Do you run a vet clinic that specializes in cats? If so, PM me the details as I have a couple and am always looking for a good vet for them.