3 Indian Men Deceived At Massage Parlour

Rimmer

Found pieces of newspaper stuffed in their pockets?

All 6 of them in the same room?

They had their clothes piled in the same place out of their sight (there were 3 of them remember).

I would rather live with the fact than report it have my face and name splashed all over the internet.

whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn width=19 alt=whistling.gif>

Good enough for them.......hope it happens to all of them !!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe stick to Indian slappers in the future and enjoy the beaches and temples that pattaya has to offer.

Or may be do not be so cheap to bargain it to 100 baht while you have 30k in your wallet

Nice sentiment. It's ok to be a thief as long as you're robbing an alleged cheapskate?

Thats one way of looking at it, another is when you are a cheapskate you asking to be robbed.

When someone agrees to do something for 1/5 of what its worth, rest assured, its not because of your good looks

Here we go again. Is there something in the Indian character or whatever that seems to make these men suseptible to this? Seems to happen almost every week. Or maybe other nationalities just don't report it?

Here we go again. Is there something in the Indian character or whatever that seems to make these men suseptible to this? Seems to happen almost every week. Or maybe other nationalities just don't report it?

they cant stand being ripped off themselves...apparantley

Just sit around the beach and ears drop on "negotiations"

Asking price 500, the "characters" offer 200 and if she is lucky enough, 300 for 2 men.

Perhaps other nationalities do not offer 1/3 of already low price

Same characters go to a bar and share 1 bottle of beer between 5 man or in my personal experience, same characters feel that because they only drunk half a bottle of beer, they should ONLY be charged half the price.laugh.png

These girls know this and use it to lure them in, girls agree or even offer this sort of prices, and get the "business"

Police does nothing, yes its made the news and this is where it stops pretty much.

Today, i had a guest who was robbed, all the evidence available, including CCTV, id card, address and more and yet police did nothing but to make a report and that is all.

I really do not know why i wasted all the money on installing top nodge CCTV system, its useless as thieves go unpunished.

I have had staff caught stealing and again nothing, and the worst part of it, amount does not even make any difference.

3 Indian men decieved at massage parlor. This sound like a joke opening froom Lizzard...

Are you aware the Thais have have an old joke? They say "If you meet a poison snake and an Indian on the road....hit the Indian first!"

Not my joke...just a quote.

I bet they had insurance.

cheesy.gif

I leave my valuable at home if I don't trust them. Don't have a massage on a raised bed. Also recently downloaded an android app "anti theft alarm" once set it will alarm if the phone moves whilst in your pocket whilst having a massage. Great app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes. The word has got back to India, but perhaps it's a different message...

How long before the Indian travel insurance agencies stop paying out for "robberies" of 20,000 Bt which is just within the cash limit of your average travel policy...

[/qu

finally someone has actually figured out the real story]

There have been numerous instances of this kind of thing happening over the last several months and I keep wondering who walks around in Thailand with 60,000 baht in their pockets? I could understand if they got hit for 3,000 baht but what are three guys doing walking the beach late at night with a wad of money in their pocket. Makes me wonder if they are trying to exaggerate their loss or perhaps looking for sympathy from someone about getting ripped off for such a large amount of cash.

TIT. You can get a massage for 150 baht from almost any massage shop on the street. Why would you need to keep that much cash on your person as you stroll the beach in the wee hours of the morning.

• Like 2

Looks like an travel insurance scam to me , 60,000 baht / $2000.00 US in there pockets yeah right. Maybe like 6,000 baht, remember they are Indians every word that comes out off the mouth is a lie. And for you TV members yes I am racist to save you the reply.wai2.gif

• Like 1

Oops looks like someone forgot to warn these guys

It is coincidental that recently, when opportunity arrives.I have been doing just that.

They are so naive and easily taken, and they are often in large groups ,you think one of them could 'keep watch'....

Silly they carry everything with them in cash (if indeed that is true)...... but ones I chat to seem to be passing through for only a day or two and their luggage is sitting in a hotel lobby and they are hunting for a rub and tug late morning, prior to all squashing into a cheap taxi to Bangkok.

Anyhow, what slob leaves his pants on the floor...... hang them up!

Sad that ppl get robbed or cheated as we've all been there to some degree but there seems to have been multiple stories with the exact same mo. It seems many of the guys in these stories have lost in the 10's of thousands of baht and by having this documented and a police report filled out..

We'll, just me speculating.