L.O.S. The Land of ?

willyumiii

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Avatar ... the Land of Sexy Santas ?

Ha ha, changed your avatar for Christmas lol.

Don't think I could even start to imagine a sexy Santa!!

Well, in my dreams and Santa was female, maybe trapped in the fireplace.

Ooh, lets not even start going there.

• Like 1

Sounds like this is the start of another Thai bashing thread.

Land of Smells, Land of Self and Land of Stink, then you throw in Land of Sanuk to try and disguise your majority derogatory suggestions. This lot you suggest is humour and not bashing.

By starting it, you know all the bigots and haters simply wouldn't be able to help themselves but post their nonsense (in a bid, it seems, to be both macho and quasi-funny in a neanderthal way), and that of course once their nonsense is posted it would earn them problems with the mods.

I think a similar thread on equally contentious subjects should be started every day, as it's the perfect to way to identify and get rid of the unthinking braindeads, without them even realising they're falling into the trap.

...and the bigots and the haters are of course those, who do not agree with you, that Thailand is just 100% great, although it sure has minor flwas....right?!

Unthinking braindeads?

Hmmmmm...nice!

Beacon of tolerance, aren't you?!

Land of (my) Son's a Policeman and I bore the crap out of everyone about it at every possible opportunity because I have no real friends whatsoever and am desperate to impress anyone sad enough to give me the time of day!
  • Like 1

Sounds like this is the start of another Thai bashing thread.

Land of Smells, Land of Self and Land of Stink, then you throw in Land of Sanuk to try and disguise your majority derogatory suggestions. This lot you suggest is humour and not bashing.

By starting it, you know all the bigots and haters simply wouldn't be able to help themselves but post their nonsense (in a bid, it seems, to be both macho and quasi-funny in a neanderthal way), and that of course once their nonsense is posted it would earn them problems with the mods.

I think a similar thread on equally contentious subjects should be started every day, as it's the perfect to way to identify and get rid of the unthinking braindeads, without them even realising they're falling into the trap.

...and the bigots and the haters are of course those, who do not agree with you, that Thailand is just 100% great, although it sure has minor flwas....right?!

Unthinking braindeads?

Hmmmmm...nice!

Beacon of tolerance, aren't you?!

Land of (my) Son's a Policeman and I bore the crap out of everyone about it at every possible opportunity because I have no real friends whatsoever and am desperate to impress anyone sad enough to give me the time of day!

Why did you have to remind me?

post-110219-0-89533000-1386382735_thumb.