saints

freo

gc

wce

swans

dogs

hawks

cats

Think the roo's will beat freo but dont want to put added pressure on themsmile.png

I believe I am the same as you Farmerjo.... I hope the Bulldogs dont let me down.... Not sure about Essendon either so that could change

Does anybody else think Port are a sneaky?

I think Geelong might be a bit flat after the Hawks game and Port will be hard to beat at home.

• Like 2

He is believed to have been texting, the police have requested his phone records

Hadn't heard that theory, I'm going to go out on an olive branch and say he had a epileptic seizure/black out.

Now Jeep's getting involved - due to his missus being an brand ambassador - talks of reviewing her contract, seriously? Thought they'd put a positive spin on it "See, SUV's save lives!" "Would've been worse in a CRV" or something similarly witty :P

Is buddy eating too much meat GS?

Now, do your tea leaves predict a Swans resurgence this season?

We have two easy games then a nasty run of top teams:

Melbourne

Brisbane

Hawthorn

Essendon

Geelong

Gold Coast

Port

Richmond

Just looked in the Early Grey this morning, it wasn't very forthcoming, ditched it for some delicious coffee... It didn't end well :P

The next 2 games are formalities, but that being said, GWS took us to task in round 1 so can't really call them formalities. I think Melbourne will be competitive against the Swans under Roosey.

Still confident the boys will figures in the calculations for the first week in September, a lot of work to do but once twinkle toes and cindarella are back and firing things will be much better...

He is believed to have been texting, the police have requested his phone records

Hadn't heard that theory, I'm going to go out on an olive branch and say he had a epileptic seizure/black out.

Now Jeep's getting involved - due to his missus being an brand ambassador - talks of reviewing her contract, seriously? Thought they'd put a positive spin on it "See, SUV's save lives!" "Would've been worse in a CRV" or something similarly witty tongue.png

I suspect that sometimes these companies like to break the endorsement contracts of minor celebrities when they can do so in a public fashion. It gives them a gleam of morality and more brand mention publicity by announcing they are dropping sponsorship than a B or C list star could ever provide.

• Like 1

Melbourne

Brisbane

Hawthorn

Essendon

Geelong

Gold Coast

Port

Richmond

Just looked in the Early Grey this morning, it wasn't very forthcoming, ditched it for some delicious coffee... It didn't end well tongue.png

The next 2 games are formalities, but that being said, GWS took us to task in round 1 so can't really call them formalities. I think Melbourne will be competitive against the Swans under Roosey.

Still confident the boys will figures in the calculations for the first week in September, a lot of work to do but once twinkle toes and cindarella are back and firing things will be much better...

Swans looked like they were coming together last match nicely. Melbourne also looked good, but lacking depth, so should be an easy win.

Twinkletoes is Goodes and Cinderella is Tippet?

• Like 1

Indeed they were looking the team they should have looked 4 games earlier.

That tackling was intense last week, there wasn't really any relenting.

If Watts plays the way he did last week, McVeigh will have a field day.

Jack and Jones is going to be a good match up as is Joey Kennedy and Bernie...

• Like 1

My tips for this week-

bombers

saints

freo

gc

wce

swans

dogs

hawks

cats

Think the roo's will beat freo but dont want to put added pressure on themsmile.png

Sorry,after seeing the team lists last night i'm changing bombers,wce and bullys.

Melbourne

Brisbane

Hawthorn

Essendon

Geelong

Gold Coast

Port

Richmond

Just looked in the Early Grey this morning, it wasn't very forthcoming, ditched it for some delicious coffee... It didn't end well tongue.png

Beware the formality games, they not only have to be won but won well.

The bottom sides must be thrashed without mercy by finals contenders because percentage is vital.

What I like about Port is our current ladder position but what I like better is our percentage.

To miss out on the finals by the fraction of a percent, or even the advantage of a home final, can be a greater tragedy than finishing at the bottom of the table.

Drop down a gear in the final quarter when playing a "formality game" at your peril.

• Like 1

My tips for this week-

bombers

saints

freo

gc

wce

swans

dogs

hawks

cats

Sorry,after seeing the team lists last night i'm changing bombers,wce and bullys.

I decided on Collingwood but ill stick with dogs and WCE

Essendon making Collingwood look ordinary in the first quarter...34-3.

Makes me really wish i didn't change my tip to the pies blink.png

Was trying to change mine at the last minute but the website kept crashing.

Not happy!

What a second quarter from the Pies! 6 in a row..scores even at 41-41.

Makes me glad i changed my pick to the Pies laugh.pngcheesy.gif

• Like 1

9 pies suasges in a row!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You need some sauce with that?

wink.png

That was a great game to watch. Hakws & Geelong at the start of the week and Essendon v Collingwood in another beauty:

St Kilda getting hammered at half time.

Chooka, the boys feel they have won enough games for the season and are taking it easy now?

ST Kilda came back in the second half! The last quarter was mistake riddled from both sides, a LOT of chances to goal and win squandered by St Kilda. Brissie won by 3 points

Chooka, stay away from the knives tonight. tongue.png

St Kilda getting hammered at half time.

Chooka, the boys feel they have won enough games for the season and are taking it easy now?

ST Kilda came back in the second half! The last quarter was mistake riddled from both sides, a LOT of chances to goal and win squandered by St Kilda. Brissie won by 3 points

Chooka, stay away from the knives tonight. tongue.png

moments ag

umm touched down in Melbourne today and just saw the scores a few minutes agobah.gif I believe in the next 6 week we are playing top 8 sides

Edited by chooka

Gotta admit even though i tipped the dockers it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they get beaten, even better when it happens at Subi...clap2.gif

North played well, hassled Freo. Freo continually kicked the ball long to teh forward line. near the end of the game they had 9 of the last 10 inside 50s for a total return of 1 behind.

SYdney has BLuddy and his sidekickk Huckleberry Hannebery to blame for all its woes, who can Freo blame for their lack of form?

North have now beaten Sydney in Sydney and Feo at home

Gotta admit even though i tipped the dockers it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they get beaten, even better when it happens at Subi...clap2.gif

North played well, hassled Freo. Freo continually kicked the ball long to teh forward line. near the end of the game they had 9 of the last 10 inside 50s for a total return of 1 behind.

SYdney has BLuddy and his sidekickk Huckleberry Hannebery to blame for all its woes, who can Freo blame for their lack of form?

Crowley is to blame for Freo, he's played shit the last couple of weeks.. I'd also throw Lurch under the bus, he's a big bastard, but he's no Mumford. Pavlova has also been overcooked..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Join in the courous(spelling not good) and sing it one and all north melbournes on the ball.biggrin.png

Chorus mate, you really should be on the ball with that one ;)

So join in the chorus and sing it one and all, Join in the chorus North Melbourne's on the ball.

Good old North Melbourne, they're champions you'll agree, North Melbourne is the team that plays to win for you and me!

;)

• Like 2

Crowley is to blame for Freo, he's played shit the last couple of weeks.. I'd also throw Lurch under the bus, he's a big bastard, but he's no Mumford. Pavlova has also been overcooked..

Pre-game I thought Freo would hold North to 10 goals or under.

I didn't think Freo would be held to 8 thoughblink.png

I reckon you could lay the blame at about a dozen Freo players this year.

They're missing Walters and Ballantyne but that's no excuse. Every club has

a few out.

Like BookMan said, 9 inside 50's for a point. If Pav doesn't kick them, they haven't

got anyone else. Mayne hasn't got near it this year. Boomer getting 30 possessions

on Crowley. Sandi not doing enough around the grounds.

All of Freo's 2nd tier players who were great last year seem to have slipped. Spurr,

Pearce, Sutcliffe, De Boar etc.

After 3 rounds I'm 0 - 3.

I'm counting on you Melbournebiggrin.png

• Like 1