GBP to THB related links only

No debate; no nonsense chit chat, hopes or dreams. Just a place to share related links and let everybody make their own minds up.

Links can be anything UK, Thai or wider world related since by the ripple effects of the interconnected global economy its all useful to take under consideration but the above rate is the main focus.

Thanks in advance for the useful postings / sharing.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

article-2522400-19DE67B200000578-284_638

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-2522400/Wait-nearly-end-sight-declared-economic-downturn-7-years.html

"Experts have warned that growth is being fuelled by consumer spending rather than a business boom and have also warned that Mr Osborne could have difficulty making his sums add up following close scrutiny of the measures that were set out"

.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/georgeosborne/10512764/George-Osborne-denies-Help-to-Buy-is-adding-vodka-to-punchbowl.html

Edited by chiang mai

This comes as a bit of a surprise, but markets are taking it in stride — stocks and bonds are actually trading higher in the wake of the decision.

only an ignorant can come to that conclusion.

fact: the much feared tapering is (as of now) nothing but a lukewarm fart. the FED will not "Q.E.ing" 1,020 billion but "only" 900 billion.

important good news for Brits living in Thailand is that GBP is attacking the THB 53 hurdle.

not sent from my iPhone because i don't own one.

That's idle chit chat and not allowed on this thread apparently

Edited by Huayrat

Onward and upward please thumbsup.gif

no idle chat please link is mandatory! unsure.png and only links relevant/related to GBPTHB exchange rate such as

More than 1.5 million British pensioners are now living in food poverty - and the situation is set to worsen this winter, according to shocking new research. The Centre for Economics and Business says a quarter of over-65s have had to make cut-backs on food over the past three years, and over one million are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition because they are struggling to afford basic nutritious food.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/688414-gbp-to-thb-related-links-only/#entry7154858

important good news for Brits living in Thailand is that GBP is attacking the THB 53 hurdle.

Glad to see you are a now seeing the relevance of charting...

What changed since our last bout on this subject?

55 hear we come. If they continue to scale back at 10b per month then we could quite easily see 60 over this period.

55/56 is a far bigger hurdle than 51 or 53.

But combine all the negative factors surrounding Thailand and the positive factors surrounding the US etc then it is quite possible.

A perfect storm.

http://www.investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2319948/taper-surprise-us-stocks-jump-as-fed-scales-back-qe

55 hear we come. If they continue to scale back at 10b per month then we could quite easily see 60 over this period.

But combine all the negative factors surrounding Thailand and the positive factors surrounding the US etc then it is quite possible.

A perfect storm.

http://www.investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2319948/taper-surprise-us-stocks-jump-as-fed-scales-back-qe

the only relevance -as far as charting is concerning- i see is the relevance, respectively similarity to voodoo, tea leaves reading, crystal ball evaluating and throwing dice.

if charting was relevant its "science" would not be published but be kept secret and all the eggsburt chartists would each own an island in the Caribbean or South Pacific busy considering whether to buy a new Learjet or not because the old one needs new tires.

tongue.png

A perfect storm.

the only relevance -as far as charting is concerning- i see is the relevance, respectively similarity to voodoo, tea leaves reading, crystal ball evaluating and throwing dice.

if charting was relevant its "science" would not be published but be kept secret and all the eggsburt chartists would each own an island in the Caribbean or South Pacific busy considering whether to buy a new Learjet or not because the old one needs new tires.

tongue.png

Why quote resistance points.......

A perfect storm.

tongue.png

Why quote resistance points.......

i never use these kind of expressions.

Side tracked by a load of chat.

You had this conversation a couple times already these past weeks.

Can u keep it to PMs please.

Indeed all the chat on the last thread was just repeated again and again in different words.

Let's keep this thread on the OP ie new information, news stories and links please. No chit chat , speculation , hopes or dreams.

Mods please make tidy before we loose the plot.

Thanks

Btw

I'm happy for a bit of chat but when we side track all over the place it seems impossible that an idiot or 3 can't discuss things in a civilised manner.

Nothing against u two in particular; just like to try and make this one a different/ more useful sort of thread.

Cheers

A perfect storm.

50 to 51 is a 2% jump.

55 to 56 is a 0.18% jump.

A perfect storm.

50 to 51 is a 2% jump.

55 to 56 is a 0.18% jump.

55 to 56 is not a 0.18% but a 1.8% jump thumbsup.gif