Why Do Thai Girls Shed So Much Hair?

nbuff

It happens due to the environment and geographical location. It could be the main reason. Also for waters and cosmetics they use. I love to hear something some about it. If anyone have good knowledge about this than share with me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've worked on hair care brands in Thailand, and in the vast majority of cases hair fall is due to hair breakage (not falling out from the roots). This is the result of everyday damage from styling; brushing wet hair causes more damaging than chemical rebonding.

edit: grammar

This statement is the most accurate at least according to dr at bumrungrad as this is what we were told.

The dr said only wash the hair every 2 to 3 days. Do NOT brush or comb when its wet. Let the hair dry naturally and if possible only brush or comb very gently.

The breakage from combing wet hair is what most of the hair loss occurs.

Also, do NOT colour the hair and I would not let the hair dresser lady apply chemical stuff after washing and then giving a rough old massage with her long fingernails. Many of these hair dresses have no idea about how much hair loss they are causing as most of them have no formal training