Be grateful for Pattaya baht buses.

thaibeachlovers

Confirmed. Jomtien to central road is 10 baht.In other words from the far end of Jomtien beach road to central festival centre is 10 baht and that is a considerable distance

.....believe me you are far,far better off in Pattaya with its fixed routes of 10 and 20 bhat. I don't use the bhat buses that often because I have a car but I do use them occasionally and never paid more then 10 bhat. Which route charges 20 bhat?
Jomptien Beach Rd to Pattaya 2nd/ South Rd corner.
posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.
  • Like 1

No increase in numbers needed, just the existing ones (or preferably half as many)

Yes, way too many. Lots on traffic congestion is thanks to empty baht buses driving around main roads, at crawling pace, lady sitting next to driver scanning the sidewalks for somy dummies, who will charter the baht bus for 200 300 baht.

I live in Pattaya Tai. I go a couple of times a week to Jomtien to see some friends..In the morning no problem at all to go to Jomtien. BUT in the evenings when I want to go back to town it's like a war going on..rude and drunk passengers, rude taxi drivers , overcrowded cars..etc

I really feel sorry for You guys that need this transportation every day..

• Like 1

You must have a face/personality that alarms our friendly songtaew drivers giggle.gif

Friendly?

Don't live here, eh?

I am not resident yet no-but in the past 5 years I,ve made 23 trips,usually spending one/two months in Patts each time-never had any issues with songtaew drivers as I,ve given them the correct fare 10 baht or 20 dependant upon trip duration and politely thanked them-as any English gentleman would clap2.gif