Good tv series

beechbum

10 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Just watched a movie called tyrannassouru,its a very grity movie to say the least,its about a rough northener and his relationship with a Christian woman,olivia Coleman is the woman ,its not an " easy" going film but it was bloody great,fantastic reviews on imdb

Can you check your spelling for the title, as I seen nothing on  IMDB called that???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A selection of two series which are a bit crazy.

Preacher.

Some episodes are a bit weak but It's largely compensated by the good ones. Not A new series but one of the few really original.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5016504/

What we do in the shadows. 

Hillarous! Season 4 just completed.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7908628/

16 hours ago, candide said:

A selection of two series which are a bit crazy.

Preacher.

Some episodes are a bit weak but It's largely compensated by the good ones. Not A new series but one of the few really original.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5016504/

What we do in the shadows. 

Hillarous! Season 4 just completed.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7908628/

season 3 just finished what we do in the shadows.

I don't think it's been mentioned but I highly recommend Ted Lasso. It's a comedy about an incompetent American coach who takes charge of a football team in England. But there's so much more to it than that and it's both funny and moving. It's won several awards and both series available on Apple+ TV, so you can get it in Thailand, as well as the usual not so reliable sources.

Well worth watching.

Downloaded the lates 6 episodes of midsomer murders,not bad ,but not up to the originals i am afraid,of course they are nice and " woke" ticking all the right boxes,it really annoys me that they do it,as you know its only done as i said to tick boxes not as a part of the story.

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Downloaded the lates 6 episodes of midsomer murders,not bad ,but not up to the originals i am afraid,of course they are nice and " woke" ticking all the right boxes,it really annoys me that they do it,as you know its only done as i said to tick boxes not as a part of the story.

Where did you download from?

I've only managed S22e01 - 03. Can't find e04 - 06.

2 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Where did you download from?

I've only managed S22e01 - 03. Can't find e04 - 06.

I downloaded them from tvchaos uk. Mind you i did not realize that English villages had such a diverse culture in ep 6 an asin tarot reader,a black wizard a mixed race lesbian couple ,lord of the manor has a black wife and two adult offspring ,of course assorted black people in the background ,its now just getting silly,my daughter lives in a country town and if you ever see a black person there the locals would all comment on it lol

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, bert bloggs said:

I downloaded them from tvchaos uk. Mind you i did not realize that English villages had such a diverse culture in ep 6 an asin tarot reader,a black wizard a mixed race lesbian couple ,lord of the manor has a black wife and two adult offspring ,of course assorted black people in the background ,its now just getting silly,my daughter lives in a country town and if you ever see a black person there the locals would all comment on it lol

Wot, no one-legged non-binary midgets? (joke)

• Haha 2

On 11/19/2021 at 4:27 PM, bert bloggs said:

Just re watching a very good series with Sara Lancashire( Lancaster) as a police woman its called Happy Valley,very good ,very gritty .

Just watching this and loving it , a great cop drama with a host of familiar faces .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, bert bloggs said:

What is tvchaos uk ? Haven't hear about that one?

I recently came across "Halt and Catch Fire" series from some years back, it's about early days of PCs - fond memories for me... - yes, I'm old...! lol

Saw the very first episode but can't get the rest of them..., has anyone seen it, and worth trying to find the rest...? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Agusts said:

I recently came across "Halt and Catch Fire" series from some years back, it's about early days of PCs - fond memories for me... - yes, I'm old...! lol

Saw the very first episode but can't get the rest of them..., has anyone seen it, and worth trying to find the rest...? 

If you care to stream then all 40 episodes are available on:

fmovies.to

tinyzonetv.to

hdtoday.tv

8.4 imdb rating, so I would say well worth watching if you are interested in this topic.

Edited by Andrew Dwyer
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Agusts said:

Watched them all, really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...