PM escapes the woes of Bangkok

Lite Beer

i so pretty ... look at me ... I so pretty ... everyone loves me ... I so pretty

Useless to the core

useless to the core huh? Thailand's first female PM, held her own throughout the attempted coup, dissolved parliament to test the 'people's power' at a democratic election and winning the last election of course

you might not agree with her but she is not 'useless to the core' by any stretch of any reasonable imagination

once Dear Leader is a spent force she will come through this as quite a towering figure. Granted she is not a 'great' by any means but I quite admire her fortitude against all the bullying and name calling.

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon and she is a far better choice than Dear Leader who wants an

Give her a break

What coup? People exercising their democratic right to protest is not a coup. The army at no time made any attempt to stage a coup. Suthep is a nutjob but no one attempted a coup.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some posters may not like it but she has the majority of Thailand on her side as will be shown in the elections (again) and a little local trouble down in amartland won't stop PTP winning (again)

now the Army have said they support elections (good for them) and the Chief said he didn't understand Dear Leader :

Gen Tanasak in his opening remarks admitted he had heard Mr Suthep's speeches at rallies but "didn't understand them".

And if they win the election then they will continue to run the country as before as long as the Government don't try and abuse their power like they have done this year, then there won't be the protests.

If they try and do what they did again, then the protests will start again and you Red Shirts can't have any complaints if it happens again as it's the Government who brought all this mess to the table to begin with, with the corruption, bad business scams and the whitewash bill. They should have learnt their lesson. Focus on the people, not one man.

If they win, over to you, PTP, just don't take your people for fools like you have done and don't cause the mess like you did earlier. The people have spoken.

• Like 1

i so pretty ... look at me ... I so pretty ... everyone loves me ... I so pretty

Useless to the core

useless to the core huh? Thailand's first female PM, held her own throughout the attempted coup, dissolved parliament to test the 'people's power' at a democratic election and winning the last election of course

you might not agree with her but she is not 'useless to the core' by any stretch of any reasonable imagination

once Dear Leader is a spent force she will come through this as quite a towering figure. Granted she is not a 'great' by any means but I quite admire her fortitude against all the bullying and name calling.

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon and she is a far better choice than Dear Leader who wants an unelected council.

Give her a break

I think she'd make a very presentable Foreign-Minister, if she could speak better English, and the position wasn't already occupied by another relative. facepalm.gif

Although "quite a towering figure" might be over-stating her abilities, just a tad. wink.png

Useless to the core

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon and she is a far better choice than Dear Leader who wants an

Give her a break

What coup? People exercising their democratic right to protest is not a coup. The army at no time made any attempt to stage a coup. Suthep is a nutjob but no one attempted a coup.

taking over government buildings, threatening setting up your own Police force, threatening democratic elections, setting up a 'people's council', threatening to arrest the sitting PM for 'insurrection'

in anyone's language that is an attempted coup against a democratically elected government they would lose against in any election

tried to get the Forces involved but

luckily :

Gen Tanasak in his opening remarks admitted he had heard Mr Suthep's speeches at rallies but "didn't understand them".

Edited by binjalin

in a priate company she would have been sacked a long time ago for missing performance, tears over what???? over all the missed opportunities to really lead the country....but woman tears are always a strong weapon, however needs some practising in front of a mirror hihihihi

Useless to the core

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon and she is a far better choice than Dear Leader who wants an unelected council.

Give her a break

She is a far better choice than Suthep? Have you never heard the expression "damned with faint praise"?

What is the biggest problem is that she is a quite likely choice, which is quite different to a good choice.

Useless to the core

Give her a break

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon

Her brother, the caddie, has claimed to be just like both of them though. Nice to see you aknowledge that he isn't.

Useless to the core

Give her a break

Eventually I hope Thailand finds a 'Mandela' or 'Aung San Suu Kyi" but there is no one remotely like that on the present horizon

Her brother, the caddie, has claimed to be just like both of them though. Nice to see you aknowledge that he isn't.

there is NO question about that but it's what Thailand direly needs

• Like 1

I wonder how many places in Thailand the PM feels comfortable in visiting - I would suggest not nearly as many as 2 years ago

Isn't it interesting that a PM is severely limited to many place she can safely visit in her own country and feel welcomed - tells a story

Edited by smedly

whenever it got hairy in the past, the faces behind her who have the real power sent her away, because she is never able to lead a constructive meeting against people who are so much more intellignet than she is, people who have done their homework. it is very convienient to hide for the thaksim croonies behind her lovely face that is why they want to keep her.

i see dark times coming, very sad

whenever it got hairy in the past, the faces behind her who have the real power sent her away, because she is never able to lead a constructive meeting against people who are so much more intellignet than she is, people who have done their homework. it is very convienient to hide for the thaksim croonies behind her lovely face that is why they want to keep her.

I agree with that 100%

You know the most shocking thing I have observed recently was her interview with Ajazera News - it's on youtube, the interview was very direct and I commend the host who pressed some very probing questions almost like the BBC hard talk, Yingluk reminded me of one of this dolls from years ago were you pulled the string on the back - it was shocking that she is the prime minister of Thailand

There is not all love in Chiang Mai there are many Thais here who do not approve of the scam job being done on the country

She's hardly 'Yinny from the block'.... except when she wants to be...... just like Lady Lopez herself.

The Chiang Mai people supported her brother in huge numbers when he first appeared (including all my wife's family) because he was a local boy made good and he promised them the earth. Over the years that support has waned as they realized he was just another businessman turned politician on the make.

And I wonder how many cried 'tears of joy' to see her before turning to their friends and giving a smirk themselves! wink.png

Edited by bigbamboo

Useless to the core

Give her a break

taking over government buildings, threatening setting up your own Police force, threatening democratic elections, setting up a 'people's council', threatening to arrest the sitting PM for 'insurrection'

in anyone's language that is an attempted coup against a democratically elected government they would lose against in any election

tried to get the Forces involved but

luckily :

Going to disagree with you on your interpretation of a coup. Occupying buildings is disruptive and not something I would advocate, but it is not a coup. The BIB do need reform and starting again is not that bad an idea, but again hardly a coup. Suthep's loony ideas and rants aside, there was no attempted coup. Civil protest, civil disobedience, calls for a new leadership which followed the law are all irritating to PT but they are not a coup. Edited by Bluespunk

I agree with that 100%

You know the most shocking thing I have observed recently was her interview with Ajazera News - it's on youtube, the interview was very direct and I commend the host who pressed some very probing questions almost like the BBC hard talk, Yingluk reminded me of one of this dolls from years ago were you pulled the string on the back - it was shocking that she is the prime minister of Thailand

This one?

http://youtu.be/Jzhhf94TZ0E

I am still trying to get my head around what she said, lots of "I don't know" and "it wasn't me".......

Edited by waza

PRETTY PATHETIC of everyone poor girl cant even go home without being beat down rolleyes.gif

It's not an appropriate time to do so.

She is the PM and political leader (nominally) after all and should be seen staying in control in the capital city.

• Like 1

How apt! The people of Chiang Mai hand her roses with the thorns removed.

And as ever; an eager farang is ready to distribute the thorns.

Its the Farrang you refer to that deliver the CROWN to Thai people, the very money they have.

Rice? What a joke. It makes them a loss for every kilo they grow.

It is FARRANG investment that gives Thailand its wealth s yes they should deliver this cow the thorns who is destroying this country for the roses for herself.