Should I go look for her ?

Jackson86

Initially on 'ok terms'

No, I don't think 'ok terms' is enough for you to go chasing after someone.

Having said that, you probably will anyway wink.png

I know clearly I can never marry her. I wrote a letter which I hope to pass to her personally.

Even for a second date 'ok terms' still wouldn't be enough for me to be chasing after someone.

As for the letter you intend to give to her, what language is it in? Even if someone can speak reasonable English, that doesn't mean they can read it.

Anyway, go for it, give her the letter, but I would wait until I met someone who really gave me something more than 'ok terms' followed by anger, before I followed them anywhere.

I have to get to know someone before I make any decisions, or decide that we might have something together.

If you don't know this woman very well and she has already fallen out with you, why bother getting to know her more?

Recently I love a masseuse from pattaya. Initially we're on ok terms but later made her angry. I tried to go to her workplace but she was away at that time. Should I go over again ?

Thanks !

You love her but are only on ok terms, but now she is angry at you? perhaps if you put your bank card in with the letter (don't forget to write the pin on the letter) then she will not be angry anymore and she'll love you back...just an idea

• Like 1

Initially on 'ok terms'

No, I don't think 'ok terms' is enough for you to go chasing after someone.

Having said that, you probably will anyway wink.png

I know clearly I can never marry her. I wrote a letter which I hope to pass to her personally.

Good idea, then her husband can read it to her.

Just based on a couple of skinny "facts" you presented, no one can give you any solid advice, really. Would you base a business investment on "OK" information? Of course not! There's another 999,999 other masseuses in Thailand, if that's your fancy. But I get the idea you've not got much Thai experience. But as Bifftastic says, you will probably go ahead anyway.

I write this thread with good intention but seems like this forum is just another unfriendly forum. However I do appreciate the positive comments here. Thanks anyway.

Your previous posts said you owe Thailand sooooo much, and you will defend thais. I did ask you "why does Thailand owe you so much". You did not reply. Is the reason because you love a thai prostitute ?, and now you say this is unfriendly forum because most of the replys are negative. Pathetic