DSI to freeze bank accounts of Suthep and 16 other protest leaders

webfact

Been here for decades and I know it's not that simple (at lower levels) but to say that at this moment the leaders of the police and the leader of the DSI are not working for the Shins is just unbelievable.

Haven't you seen their actions the last couple of years? Are they independent in your opinion?

I would say if the police as always are playing both sides like everyone and i do believe the DSI are working for this gov as you would expect any gov dept in Thailand.

People here change allegiance more often than they change shirts. You can't seriously think its all about the Shins and nothing else, thats for the sheeple.

I cant stand the T but neither am I into this godfather Shin family controls all bit. Not with the old money or other godfather families far more entrenched out there.

Its not that simple as you say but from what I hear from a very high up old godfather family member of an ex PM its as muddy at the top echelons as it is lower down. Is this the truth ? damned if I know or really care but thats what its looked like on the ground to me over the past few years.

If only the rice scam accounts were as transparent as you!

His do you sleep at night?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

On a bed, usually on my side

• Like 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep is no worse or no better than Thaksin,very wealthy men and very corrupt too.Will be very intersting to see how much he has paid the anti government protestors

Suthep is better than Thaksin.

You earned your card to carry. It says 'I am a robot'.

Bear it with pride.

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

IMO its you who are totally really Dumb if you can't see that Taksin totally controls the government and most of rest then your either dim witted or totally brainwashed. The evidence is obvious and a lot of it on tube if you care to look from phone calls in to give instructions to officials flying out to see him to receive orders to the own boastful admissions from ministers. Its as plain as your face unless you really are that dumb

garbage in ... garbage out coffee1.gif

The police and DSI work for 1 family and THAT'S what's destroying Thailand.

That is the big pitty, Thailand can look forward to years of political strife when PTP win and make an even bigger mess then they have already. It's too late for a peaceful approach. Not that I think certain individuals want a peaceful solution.

I can see why both sides would want violence, but for different reasons. There is however only one person who wants Thailand to pay for his miss deeds! He will destroy Thailand if he doesn't get to come home a free man!

Many westerners seem to be siding with the Protesters, why do so many frown on an election ,simply because they know Yingluck's party will win one, as the Democrats have not won an election in 20 years, in a Democracy the majority rules, why is that not a good option for Thailand,

I for one do not care for Thaksin, but the more I hear about, setting up an un-elected government, the more I reconsider my wishes for Yingluck to step down from her elected position, to hand over power to people that do not embrace the democratic, process of a free election that the majority votes decide who will be the new government.

Majority rule as in any free Democratic country?

Cheers

On one level your not wrong, and if PTP had actually proved to be a well lead government that actually acheived something good for the country then even better! but this isn't about what is democratic, PTP are not about democracy any more than Suthep is!

When one party wins as much as PTP has, doesn't prove they are the best to run the country, It just means they think they can dictate and do as they please because the other side is weaker!

It's also very democratic for a party to not recognise a ruling by the constitutional court.

Maybe you should have said

"Free to rule the Majority by dictarorship"

• Like 2

That is the big pitty, Thailand can look forward to years of political strife when PTP win and make an even bigger mess then they have already. It's too late for a peaceful approach. Not that I think certain individuals want a peaceful solution.

I can see why both sides would want violence, but for different reasons. There is however only one person who wants Thailand to pay for his miss deeds! He will destroy Thailand if he doesn't get to come home a free man!

Many westerners seem to be siding with the Protesters, why do so many frown on an election ,simply because they know Yingluck's party will win one, as the Democrats have not won an election in 20 years, in a Democracy the majority rules, why is that not a good option for Thailand,

I for one do not care for Thaksin, but the more I hear about, setting up an un-elected government, the more I reconsider my wishes for Yingluck to step down from her elected position, to hand over power to people that do not embrace the democratic, process of a free election that the majority votes decide who will be the new government.

Cheers

you dont know the meaning of democracy if you think getting 40% of the votes cast or even 50%+ 1, gives corrupt politicians the right to do their foul deeds unfettered. Edited by kingalfred

Thaksin ask thm to do this? we know when Thaksin says jump .. they say how high

DSI Police PTP all answer to one convicted felon ... money talks louder then self respect and louder than the law in Thailand

Yea in the daily 8am meeting entitled how to run a nation whilst in exile, over skype on group call... I hear theres going to be a book too entitled..... theres one born every minute whistling.gif

• Like 1

Cheers

... and the rabid anti-Thaksisnistas go: " You do not understand Kikoman; it's a matter of principles!"

Principles? What and whose principles?

It is obvious that the Bangkokian elite "feels" superior to the rest of the country. They feel and are convinced that Bangkok IS Thailand. Never mind that they are deeply disliked by the 50 million people outside Bangkok. Democrats, the world over feel to be the blessed and anointed ones to run a country.

Here, they foment conditions for a coup, They hope that the armed forces would back them up. They court and try to sell their act to the military in the hopes that a coup will repeat the rise of Abhisit and company.

If it is a matter of democratic principles, why are democrats (alleged democrats) so afraid of upcoming elections?

Why don't they try to connect with the reality of the country as a whole, with the people?

Lastly, please, fellow expats, stop talking about the rice pledge scheme. It is pitiful to read your comments and seemingly forget the Palm Oil Scam of Abhisit and company. To adhere to a party simply because in our respective countries we were Labor, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc. is ludicrous. Thai politics have been turbulent way before Thaksin became PM. Coups, rebellions, rigging of elections, assassinations, vote buying and much more, have been the environment of Thai politics. If you identify with any of those situations I just mentioned then you deserve to be an honorary Thai... one that cannot legally vote.

ah so corruption existed before thaksin, even if on a smaller scale, it makes it ok now? how pathetic.another "rabid "nonsense comment from you

If it's not too much to ask! could they also trace back and freeze the accounts of the one who paid for the Bangkok riots in 2010,and who paid out the cash that financed the 3 month ransom and burning of Bangkok! among other places in Thailand?

Cheers

... and the rabid anti-Thaksisnistas go: " You do not understand Kikoman; it's a matter of principles!"

Principles? What and whose principles?

It is obvious that the Bangkokian elite "feels" superior to the rest of the country. They feel and are convinced that Bangkok IS Thailand. Never mind that they are deeply disliked by the 50 million people outside Bangkok. Democrats, the world over feel to be the blessed and anointed ones to run a country.

Here, they foment conditions for a coup, They hope that the armed forces would back them up. They court and try to sell their act to the military in the hopes that a coup will repeat the rise of Abhisit and company.

If it is a matter of democratic principles, why are democrats (alleged democrats) so afraid of upcoming elections?

Why don't they try to connect with the reality of the country as a whole, with the people?

Lastly, please, fellow expats, stop talking about the rice pledge scheme. It is pitiful to read your comments and seemingly forget the Palm Oil Scam of Abhisit and company. To adhere to a party simply because in our respective countries we were Labor, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc. is ludicrous. Thai politics have been turbulent way before Thaksin became PM. Coups, rebellions, rigging of elections, assassinations, vote buying and much more, have been the environment of Thai politics. If you identify with any of those situations I just mentioned then you deserve to be an honorary Thai... one that cannot legally vote.

What a load of horse poop!

From a legal point of view, highly questionable.

Usually there is a complaint and a Prosecutor's assigns investigations.

An executive body (Police) then determines.

It comes at a due process in court.

The court shall issue a judgment.

But in this Case the DSI acts like investigators and judges in one body.

This kind of police behaviour reminiscent of dark periods in Germany.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 2

This could be actually uncinstitutional as well.

Looks like they have bypassed the ministry of justice on this one and taken their orders directly from Dubai.

I hope the Dems throw the DSI to the NACC and the constitutional court.

If it's not too much to ask! could they also trace back and freeze the accounts of the one who paid for the Bangkok riots in 2010,and who paid out the cash that financed the 3 month ransom and burning of Bangkok! among other places in Thailand?

It was widely publicised at the time, that Thaksin's "bagman" Yingluck sent her personal lackeys to withdraw an obscene amount of money, in cash, which was ostensibly used to fund the "burning of Bangkok". The xact amount escapes me at the moment.

edit ...

I do recall that the lackeys claimed the money was for "lottery tickets and jewellery"

Edited by DrDweeb

What a joke. I'm sure Suthep has all his money in his local Bangkok Bank branch. Everyone knows Singha and other establishment companies are funding Suthep. Why not call them to account?

Nothing has ever happened to the large Thai corporations that sponsored the red shirt riots in 2010.

• Like 1

Looks like they have bypassed the ministry of justice on this one and taken their orders directly from Dubai.

To freeze the money of a private person, it needs a court order.

Just in: Due to the cold weather in Thailand....according to CAPO..... all accounts will be frozen.

PS Except for those in hotter climates feeding their Thai Bank accounts,from ...........Dubai!

Surely you mean feeding their Dubai accounts! whistling.gif

Just in: Due to the cold weather in Thailand....according to CAPO..... all accounts will be frozen.

PS Except for those in hotter climates feeding their Thai Bank accounts,from ...........Dubai!

Surely you mean feeding their Dubai accounts! whistling.gif

First out, and then back in!

To freeze the money of a private person, it needs a court order.

So that is tantamount to 'abuse of power' and a whole host of offenses, and everyone down the command chain will have to be indicted.

Yet another bullet wound in the metatarsals for the DSI and the PTP.

They constantly play into the hands of Suthep.

CLOSE DOOR MEETING BETWEEN YL AND MR. S

YL: Alright! Old man. Let stop the game. You lose! Look around you, where have you been so far REFORM?? Are you kidding me!??

Do you think i will agree with your proposal? I have been chosen democratically elected as the PM. This is a fact, you think you can pull me down?? Who are with me? Bib, EC, NACC, DSi even the uniform groups are joining me. We are getting stronger days by days. Stop your game,old dude. You got some old generals helping doesnt do anything. I will to see how much can you spent on the bullshit demonstration.

Let's finish up this shit soon. New year is coming,I am going to Paris for my new year clothes. I have booked my LV bag and taking my flight to LAS Vegas. I give you a deal. When we win the election again, we will push in the amnesty again. EVeryone will be pardon including you, plus i will personally give you additional bonus. I can assign your men into different government sectors too. Everyone gain in this deal. OK?

If you still carry on, you will lose big. Your accounts are frozen. There will be many coming on.

Think about it. Give me an answer before New year. I need to go shopping,seriously. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.pEtiH2upqe.webp

S: I love money more, when it used to be decades ago. I feel disgusted when i saw you bunch of shits. I thought i am dam_n corrupted but you all are more despicable, incorrigible and evil at heart. To achieve your corrupted lust, you have sacrificed many of our people live, and now even attempt to rob the whole nation. The Devil must have summon you all here. For once, i need to do something for the people. I will fight with you to the end!

Skpe online

TS: Hey old freak! Just give up la!! Look at all my buffalos. It's all around the place. You give a good consideration. Once a presidential election is on, I promise you a very BIG deal for you. Oh ya, got time come Dubai leh. I lonely here, bring some white whisky and drink together. The crabs here not bad....