Anti-govt protesters rally across Thai capital

Lite Beer

"Meanwhile, a group of female and ladyboy protesters today also gathered outside the residence of the caretaker premier in Soi Yothinpattana 3."

This will absolutely make YL resign. According to international standards, any elected Prime Ministers must immediately bow to pressure from transgender people.

It's a rule. Look it up, Yingluck.

thumbsup.gif

RT@tulsathit: Protest leaders are trying to steer big crowds away from YL house due to fears of chaos.

RT@tulsathit: Tension had risen in front of YL house amid reported skirmishes between police and female protesters.

Maybe they will ransack the place and destroy all her personal possessions, then maybe just maybe she will take a hint.

Edited to add

@JQP6 @tulsathit @suthichai Fem protester struck by police at YL's .. see the tweets

Edited by Nibbles48

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The anecdotal reports of Suthep's groupies are worthless. The photos show very small numbers of people. His "movement" has clearly fizzled out.

Sorry to p**s on your box of fireworks but ....

Just on of the 16 sites (including YL house)

1525143_10200944773204141_934290682_n.jp

xBcEbu0DCcAAaiBZ.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XyQvwz

xBcEgOrCCQAAGWV2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.berS2U

xBcEEejXCEAACYsO.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hiqlE-

x13876876322307-640x390x2.png.pagespeed.

xBcEMQKzCcAE-4BM.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kjniWO

I think you may have actually been looking at the pictures of YL at Udon and Nong Khai.....lol

These are just from this morning building up.. More people joining by the minute.

You're right. There are more than ten people here. Congratulations.

But nothing like the first protest, before Suthep went Castro with his demands....

cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Doesn't Suthep think it odd that only Bangkok folks are protesting, and only a fraction of the numbers he reports? It's amazing how little support this guy has.

I am pretty sure You were not at Rama II yesterday afternoon, even on a sunday, after a long weekend with peoples returning home from Hua Hin and Cha Am I have not seen a que this long... And yesterday was as, You may know - saturday - the day traffic is normally the other way, going out of Bangkok...

From the 25 km mark until I turned onto Kanchanapietsaek (11 km mark) took me 2 hours... Cars, pickup trucks, busses and minivans with thai flags - and peoples obviously going to join todays rallies - was seen, in thousands...

Suthep has support from a large number of the population, even from what is known as red shirt strongholds I know people going to Bangkok...

The amnesty law tripped the scale, as far as I can see...

If this Suthep has so much support why not run in the election and win some seats...then we can have reform the democratic way

This guy in the last part of speech addressing their belief of "clean" election and TRUE democracy. Listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cKHLuIKG9E

Doesn't Suthep think it odd that only Bangkok folks are protesting, and only a fraction of the numbers he reports? It's amazing how little support this guy has.

From my local Amphoe alone 5 buses went yesterday morning, and met up with around 15 more in Ranong. Left for the capital at around 9:00 am. My SIL and friends were among them.

• Like 2

The anecdotal reports of Suthep's groupies are worthless. The photos show very small numbers of people. His "movement" has clearly fizzled out.

Sorry to p**s on your box of fireworks but ....

Just on of the 16 sites (including YL house)

1525143_10200944773204141_934290682_n.jp

xBcEbu0DCcAAaiBZ.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XyQvwz

xBcEgOrCCQAAGWV2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.berS2U

xBcEEejXCEAACYsO.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hiqlE-

x13876876322307-640x390x2.png.pagespeed.

xBcEMQKzCcAE-4BM.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kjniWO

I think you may have actually been looking at the pictures of YL at Udon and Nong Khai.....lol

These are just from this morning building up.. More people joining by the minute.

Sorry to p**s on your chips but its nowhere near 15,000,000

• Like 2

You clearly are not watching what I am watching.... but then again, I predicted this chiming in about the numbers on another thread before this one was opened, and here you all are.

Hilarious.

You are correct. The 'chiming in' of people who do not agree with you means people are less important than yourself, and the commentary you do not agree with is obviously insignificant. Of course. You are a demigod, but only fools cannot see it. I built a shrine to pray to you before I posted this. A weekend protest by a small fraction of the population is representive democracy.

Seig heil!

• Like 1

Good pics Nibbles. Hardly fizzling out is it.

You always get these comments from people who see only what they want to see, and then try and convince everyone else that they are right and worth listening to.

It is quite amusing really, it's a bit like ostriches sticking their heads in the sand when they see trouble, hoping that if they can't see it, then it isn't there.

Quite child like really.

I really liked youir post. Both sides have valid points and need to stop being ostriches.

How is this 'mad man' allowed to cause all this trouble in Bangkok,why doesn't he go out into the rest country and see what support he has from others, instead of bangkokians and the southeners that he can blind with bullshit.

Poss8bly for the same reason the Prime Minister has done a runner and continues to seek the relative safety of the pro PT parts of Thailand. (out of Bangkok and for sure not the south) Even some of the cabinet members have to be ordered to leave the confort of home territory.

For a group so intent on being the government, they are eventually going to have return to the area where they have shown their expertise, "the buffet table at government houise"

• Like 2

Just to give you an idea of how dim witted YL is.

There are bombs going off in Songklha.

I bet she doesn't even acknowledge them, let alone stand up and make a statement about them.

This is how inept and disinterested she is regarding her country.

These protests are very valid, and I hope they remain strong as they have been shown to be since they started.

lot of pent up passion in that post

• Like 2

Sorry to p**s on your chips but its nowhere near 15,000,000

Sorry backtonormal.

I had to add you to the ignore list.

I only add people who have such insane and illogical material in their posts that I just won't waste my time reading, I suggest you don't bother quoting my posts hoping for an answer, I won't see them.

Toodle pip, now go and enjoy your life in Thailand with your red tinted glasses.

I may remove you from the list on the day that the Dems win power and reform this country into a proper democracy, I would be interested to hear your whining.

I think it will be a very long time before he is removed from your ignore list, I guess he is devastated, the Dems actually have to contest elections to win them.

It may well be a long time. After reform, then first real elections, the Dems will run.

• Like 1

From my local Amphoe alone 5 buses went yesterday morning, and met up with around 15 more in Ranong. Left for the capital at around 9:00 am. My SIL and friends were among them.

Did she happen to mention the cost of the bus?

• Like 2

Did she happen to mention the cost of the bus?

Now that was funny

Edited by backtonormal

Sorry backtonormal.

I had to add you to the ignore list.

Yet you stated previously

"You always get these comments from people who see only what they want to see, and then try and convince everyone else that they are right and worth listening to.

It is quite amusing really, it's a bit like ostriches sticking their heads in the sand when they see trouble, hoping that if they can't see it, then it isn't there.

Quite child like really."

Very Suthep wind change mentality!!