Thaksin tells clan to hunker down

Lite Beer

Think Yingluck has handled the situation well (thanks to advice). Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters.

Democrats havent won an election in 21 years, refuse to amalgamate with other parties and and form an alliance, sorry own fault. Disgusting that they wont join the elections. Do we think that both major parties are not corrupt?? Thnk about it. I've lived in Thailand for many years, this will go on until AEC and ASEAN begins and they become HUGE losers from a fiscal point of view. Immigrants who can speak English will inundate the country and take so many jobs it is not funny. Grow up Siam for your own sake and stop this BS that both parties are going on with. Odds on there not being another spillover as western governments now have too much money to lose.

Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters.

Two things

1 who were you in your previous incarnation?

2 Care to enlarge on the damage and carnage at soi 24 ramkamhaeng?

Both when the anti government protestors were there and when the red shirts were there.

Particularly what did the red shirts do there? I didn't know they were there at all.

I await your enlightening answers with bated breath.whistling.gif

1. Not sure, Christian.

2. Read the internet, newspapers and local reports.

3. Dont shoot the messenger, I live there with my family, prove enough for me.

4. Trying to be nuetral and telling it how it was, so hold your breath, you just might pass out!

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think Yingluck has handled the situation well (thanks to advice). Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters.

Democrats havent won an election in 21 years, refuse to amalgamate with other parties and and form an alliance, sorry own fault. Disgusting that they wont join the elections. Do we think that both major parties are not corrupt?? Thnk about it. I've lived in Thailand for many years, this will go on until AEC and ASEAN begins and they become HUGE losers from a fiscal point of view. Immigrants who can speak English will inundate the country and take so many jobs it is not funny. Grow up Siam for your own sake and stop this BS that both parties are going on with. Odds on there not being another spillover as western governments now have too much money to lose.

Get a life..... your post is full of <deleted>.

So the only trouble in your area was completely devoid of any red shirt presence?

The only real trouble during two months of protests, and there was not a red shirt around at the time?

Do us a favour mate and make your fourth post, the last one.

We don't need fairy tales.

Only full of <deleted> so to speak if you didn't live there. How long you been living in Thailand? And actually when they set the bus on fire and smashed several taxis, ALL the red shirts had evacuated the stadium and left 7 hours before, it was extremist anti-government protesters who did the damage. Prove it wrong "Dippy" and if you like fairy tales, back to Cindarella you go!

They both attacked each other, they both shot each other, they both vandalised other people's property, but it's easy to be blinded by bias into thinking one side is responsible for all the damage.

• Like 1

So the only trouble in your area was completely devoid of any red shirt presence?

The only real trouble during two months of protests, and there was not a red shirt around at the time?

Only full of <deleted> so to speak if you didn't live there. How long you been living in Thailand? And actually when they set the bus on fire and smashed several taxis, ALL the red shirts had evacuated the stadium and left 7 hours before, it was extremist anti-government protesters who did the damage. Prove it wrong "Dippy" and if you like fairy tales, back to Cindarella you go!

They both attacked each other, they both shot each other, they both vandalised other people's property, but it's easy to be blinded by bias into thinking one side is responsible for all the damage.

I think this is the next part in the script where disingenuous claims of neutrality are feebly put forth as a reply.

• Like 1

Ahh, yet another member of this forun trying to censor the views an opinions of anyone who dos not agree with them. Your bully-boy tactics show you in your real light, and it is not a pretty sight.

• Like 1

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif

Not really. He is still young. Some other people are elderly and in declining health.

Look at the PAD/Suthep/Democrat axis. Most of the key people are somewhat long in the tooth.. Time has not been kind to Abhisit, who has packed on the kilos, while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon.

The clock is ticking. and time is on the side of the Thaksin supporters.

• Like 1

Sounds like Thaksin has drawn a line in the sand, he will not retreat any further. This I am guessing is fair warning for his family, from a man safely bunkered down out of the country. Still it was predictable with his children "working" overseas and his sister and Thai caretaker PM traveling in red heartland with her son ready to make a quick dash over the border if things get too hot.

Why bring her child into this?

You understand that in so doing you will lose any credibility you have and probably stain the good name of fascism.

What? You think that Yingluck should be travelling without her son? Where should he stay? Seems reasonable to me that she's travelling with him. It's also not a secret.

• Like 1

Sounds like Thaksin has drawn a line in the sand, he will not retreat any further. This I am guessing is fair warning for his family, from a man safely bunkered down out of the country. Still it was predictable with his children "working" overseas and his sister and Thai caretaker PM traveling in red heartland with her son ready to make a quick dash over the border if things get too hot.

A wise person once said: If you do not have a Plan B, you do not have a plan.

Mr T's family have huge business interests and you can be sure there is a Plan B to protect their interests. Those wishing Mr T's extended family to leave the country should be careful of what they wish for. They could lose a great deal more than they bargained for.

Thaksin tells clan to hunker down

Rather an amusing instruction from the puppet master to his clan.

When walking around the farm I sometimes see the farmers who are working neighbouring grounds ''hunkering down'' and relieving themselves by defecating

So I can only come to the conclusion from Thaksins orders that in truth the Thaksin clan leader like his kin are suffering from an attack of political diarrhea.whistling.gif

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4274630315 width=19 height=19>

Not really. He is still young. Some other people are elderly and in declining health.

Look at the PAD/Suthep/Democrat axis. Most of the key people are somewhat long in the tooth.. Time has not been kind to Abhisit, who has packed on the kilos, while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon.

Talking about clocks, the second comment above reminded me it was time to wind up the tacky, gold, Chinese-Thai cuckoo clock !

....................................while the PM Yingluck has retained her energy and beauty, despite being under more pressure than the man with the silver spoon........................................................ cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! - CUCKOO ! ...............................................................

• Like 1

Yes time to duck and cover, Shinwatras. This is the beginning of the end for your kleptocracy.bah.gif

LOL! Of course she still looks good. Who's going to age when they have no stress and are not doing any real work at all?

• Like 1

Stand Down!

=0050_ku_klux_klan_03.jpg

Isn't these guy's who repress the rights of others same as Suthep and Dem's are doing now by say'ing NO vote for the people and elected government must get, and try to dictate just who can and cannot be opposition party leader...

Please tell me you are not really an Aussie ! If you are then you are an embarrassment to our country and I would like to formally apologize to all the sane and sensible TV members for your loopy posts. whistling.gif

• Like 1

As the former Thai Army commander Gen C.Shinawat said it is probably good advice from the ex PM Mr.T. Shinawat to tell his MP sister Ms.Y. Shinawat, his Ex PM brother in law, his FM cousin and another sister the current PM another Ms.Y. Shinawat, his PTP worker daughter Ms.P. Shinawat, his prospective successor, Mr P Shinawat and his influential PTP member ex wife formerly Mrs. P Shinawat ....... deep breath..... that they should all hunker down.

They are clearly vulnerable. With so many Shin clan members in the party if there was ever an attack on a PT meeting the assailants could hardly miss.

• Like 2

A wise person once said: If you do not have a Plan B, you do not have a plan.

Mr T's family have huge business interests and you can be sure there is a Plan B to protect their interests. Those wishing Mr T's extended family to leave the country should be careful of what they wish for. They could lose a great deal more than they bargained for.

The best thing that could ever happen to Thailand is to be rid of the Shinawatra family. The next best thing is to get rid of anyone who been associated with these thieving devils, who have been tarnished by their evil ways. clap2.gif

• Like 1

Stand Down!

=0050_ku_klux_klan_03.jpg

Isn't these guy's who repress the rights of others same as Suthep and Dem's are doing now by say'ing NO vote for the people and elected government must get, and try to dictate just who can and cannot be opposition party leader...

Isn't these guy's (adjectival phrase) must get,..............

Does that make sense to you, because I am confounded? What do the guys own, what must it get?

Live near soi 24 ramkamhaeng and this time it WAS not the red shirts doing the damage and carnage but rather the anti-government protesters.

Two things

Both when the anti government protestors were there and when the red shirts were there.

Particularly what did the red shirts do there? I didn't know they were there at all.

I await your enlightening answers with bated breath.whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>

who were you in your previous incarnation?

I will have a stab in the dark and say his comments reek of "Calgarry", or whatever that annoying troll called himself.

• Like 2

What a bloody idiotic remark, that is if u are a foreigner living here, are u in all seriousness ordering a Thai family to duck, duck for bullets or....., duck and disappear out of their own country, get your nose up of the beerglass

Don't worry, Taksin is not down and out. He just tells his family to take cover for a month or so. After that, i.e. after the elections, all will be like before. Taksin ordering and PTP executing as good (or as bad) as they can. Not the time to think of victory over the old evil in Dubai...just a temporary retreat. Sam M.

three of the top positions stand and take the fight head on the rest hide out as there incompetence is to hard to justify at this time. He has enough money to justify these three and still buy an election he just can't cover them all and still buy an election.

Why bring her child into this?

You understand that in so doing you will lose any credibility you have and probably stain the good name of fascism.

Yes indeed why is she bringing her child on the election trail?

Maybe she thinks he will attract voters for her. Considering where she is dragging him he probably will,giggle.gif

Cricketnut

I replied to a post you made earlier I am still waiting

Two things

I await your enlightening answers with bated breath.whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

I really think an answer to question number 2 would give you some credence.

Are you avoiding it? Or waiting for a message?wai2.gif

Fugitive prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has advised all clan members to stay low during the current highly-volatile political situation. The exceptions are his sister,Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck and brother-in-law former prime minister Somchai Wongsawat...

Good that that's sorted out. Somchai is a former PM, Yingkluck is caretaker PM and Thaksin is the fugitive PM.

Sums up all that's wrong with politics in this country: - Fugitive former PM fleeing corruption charges. Disgraced, election cheating, brother in law former PM. Sister current caretaker PM, forced to call early elections due to corruption. Other sister MP, stirring up the red thugs. Cousin foreign minister caught lying. Cousin former head of army, still sticking his nose into politics. Brother in law former head of police, working behind the scenes. Shinarotten to the core.

Actually I was wondering what the big sister is doing. Haven't heard a word about her. Red Shirts are a bit active here in Chiang Mai standing in the road blocking traffic good thing it is cool here in Chiang Mai. But they are just pissing people off here as they already have Chiang Mai in their pocket and are just showing how out of touch with reality they are.

we have a really bright lot here in Chiang Mai. In 2010 they burned a fire engine. We sure learned a lot from that protest.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif I shudder to think they are the cream of the crop in red shirt land.

Is this all being handled by big sister. I thought she was a bit more savey to politics than that. Heck that sounds more like Yingluck's level of politicking.

What a bloody idiotic remark, that is if u are a foreigner living here, are u in all seriousness ordering a Thai family to duck, duck for bullets or....., duck and disappear out of their own country, get your nose up of the beerglass

Oooo how witty! Anything interesting or relevant to add? Or are you posting here to add to your post count? clap2.gif