Biking forum new yr resolution!

dogpoo

From the start of the new yr lets make this forum not so boring, let's make it a happy place, let's make it a place not only for technical chat(not my thing, but a place where there is also a little bit of humor, pictures of girls with bikes etc, there are a couple of posters on here that are miserable gits and they need to lighten up, I love bikes more than anyone but coming on this forum is just so boring, I've got this, I've got that, I have this many, I've got more than you crap!! love reading all the posts and I am learning a lot but it's hard to keep awake reading these humorless posts, lighten up people, have fun along with the information!!

Happy Xmas and a fantastic biking new year!! post-166124-13880076686647_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogpoo

You're having a laugh, aren't you dogshit?You wish death on a rider in multiple posts for going too fast. troll any thread you don't like with banal. boorish comments and show an obvious disdain for riders of big bikes with their 'loud pipes', all the while pottering around Phuket town on your 24 hp step-through.Many bikers here ride hundreds of kilometers every weekend and some also do track days.And it's us who are boring!?Oh! And Merry Christmas!

Whooo there rude man, cheer up, be happy, don't make comments that are not true, some people are just downright miserable!!

dogpoo, if you think posting some ugly farang girls makes the forum more exciting, you are totally in a wrong way my friend.

Maybe you dont have any idea sometime or on what people discuss here or maybe some topics are not interesting for you but they might be interesting for others so that is why it feels boring for you?

Edited by ll2

Mate it's just a bit of fun, I like reading all the posts I am learning something, one day I will be able to contribute technical information, nothing should be taken too seriously!!

It's just Banter, a few nice pictures of lovely girls can't be a bad thing, can it?

Edited by dogpoo

Not every biker is male or straight, so hope you dont mind pics of men in budgie huggers sitting sexily on bikes too.

However how about keeping that drivvel on general forums or pub, as most members come to this forum for serious and helpful topics.

Good advice!!

Not every biker is male or straight, so hope you dont mind pics of men in budgie huggers sitting sexily on bikes too.

However how about keeping that drivvel on general forums or pub, as most members come to this forum for serious and helpful topics.

Good advice!!

It's time to become serious!!

Some inflammatory posts have been removed.

Even more removed. Can't see this topic remaining open for long.

Yea sorry my fault, please close, I think that is best!

maybe you could close buying a new bike as well, that's run it's course!!

Edited by dogpoo