No right to disrupt the electoral process

webfact

A Police officer shot in the chest and dead. He has to be brought to hospital by helicopter from the sports stadium. The protesters refuse to let anybody in or out by land.

That is totally wrong. A police officer gets up every morning and goes to work like everyone else, the baker, butcher and candlestick maker. He wants to go home to his family at night hug his kids and do what he wants with his wife.

Killing an innocent person to try and get total domination of the country is wrong. To block his medical attention is totally disgusting and can only be considered as pure evil.

This is totally disgusting and words can not describe how the yellow shirts can stoop to such low, revolting and urinating levels as to treat a fellow human being and Thai citizen in such a manner.

I guess the the poor man and my condolences to his family was not Yellow Hi So so he was shit and expendible in their cause to own Thailand.

Suthep you should be disgusted

You have some COWARD Yellow shirt who doesn't want to shoot himself to make his point so he shoots an innocent copper who was just going to work to inflict pain on an innocent persons family.

Suthep scum...

Actually this wasn't Sutheps group who are sieging the Thai-japan stadium, its a break away group and the yellows are not involved in this protest in any meanfull way...........

"After Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee, on Tuesday called for protesters who had surrounded the MP registration venue since Sunday night to withdraw, a defiant group from a PDRC faction besieged the Thai-Japanese Stadium again yesterday."

Another piont is that this officer was critically injure he would have to be airlifted as its much safer and faster that a ambulance so the crowd would have made no difference.

So the reality is either you, spare and Jackrich are all being deliberately deceptive or you are so misinformed that your posts have no credibility.

Edited by waza

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another piont is that this officer was critically injure he would have to be airlifted as its much safer and faster that a ambulance so the crowd would have made no difference.

So the reality is either you are being deliberately deceptive or you are so misinformed that your posts have no credibility.

Hmmm...

Probably qualifies the poster as a candidate for membership in the coming Nutocracy.

laugh.png you used red shirts and clever in the same sentence.

ETA: Weird how in 2010 Thaksin was paying the protesters, yet in 2013 the protesters are giving Suthep cash. Just an observation.

I'm embarrased for posters - like you - who resort to calling red shirts ignorant, stupid or buffalos. This is why the red shirts won't ever vote for the Democrats/ yellow shirts and this is why they despise Suthep and his cronies. Thaksin doesn't need to pay people to vote - people like you are doing the job for him.

Perhaps when you've lived in Thailand for some time you'll realise it's not a case of them versus us. It's much more complicated than that. I would suggest you try to learn more about all the parties involved in this issue.

I lived in Thailand for a few years and my wife is from Si Saket. I plan on moving up there in a year or two. Neither of those things make me any more or less qualified than anyone else to comment on this subject. Anyone who spends an hour looking at this objectively can tell you that Thaksin doesn't care one bit about the red shirts or the people in Isaan. He only cares about Thaksin. Yet these red shirts allow themselves to be used over and over again as a tool for one man's power and greed. I suspect after this rice bribe blows up in YL's face, which it seems likely to do, the reds will still vote for their fugitive hero in Dubai.

It's posters like you that need to learn the lesson. It's not complicated at all. It's one man simply buying power from poor voters with extravagant promises like "All Thais will be rich in 6 months" Sorry, anyone that buys that line IS ignorant and stupid. Perhaps you forgot about the 500 THB per day paid to the protesters in 2010. Or the confiscating of ID cards during those protests. Maybe you forgot about the calls to burn down Bangkok from the red stage. You must have also forgotten about the bill that was pushed through at 4 AM to absolve the meglomaniac in Dubai of all his crimes. None this would be happening right now if it wasn't for that. I suspect for whatever reason YOU can't look at the facts.

I'm no Suthep fan. but I was merely pointing out the oddity of protesters paying their protest leader, rather than the protest leader paying the protesters. I think that's very telling. If you can't see the difference there, I can't help you.

• Like 1

A Police officer shot in the chest and dead. He has to be brought to hospital by helicopter from the sports stadium. The protesters refuse to let anybody in or out by land.

That is totally wrong. A police officer gets up every morning and goes to work like everyone else, the baker, butcher and candlestick maker. He wants to go home to his family at night hug his kids and do what he wants with his wife.

Killing an innocent person to try and get total domination of the country is wrong. To block his medical attention is totally disgusting and can only be considered as pure evil.

This is totally disgusting and words can not describe how the yellow shirts can stoop to such low, revolting and urinating levels as to treat a fellow human being and Thai citizen in such a manner.

I guess the the poor man and my condolences to his family was not Yellow Hi So so he was shit and expendible in their cause to own Thailand.

You have some COWARD Yellow shirt who doesn't want to shoot himself to make his point so he shoots an innocent copper who was just going to work to inflict pain on an innocent persons family.

Suthep scum...

Actually this wasn't Sutheps group who are sieging the Thai-japan stadium, its a break away group and the yellows are not involved in this protest in any meanfull way...........

"After Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary-general of the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee, on Tuesday called for protesters who had surrounded the MP registration venue since Sunday night to withdraw, a defiant group from a PDRC faction besieged the Thai-Japanese Stadium again yesterday."

So the reality is either you, spare and Jackrich are all being deliberately deceptive or you are so misinformed that your posts have no credibility.

A Police officer shot in the chest and dead. True or False?

He has to be brought to hospital by helicopter from the sports stadium. True or False?

The protesters refuse to let anybody in or out by land. True or False?

Same Same argument, MIB is a defiant group, and not Red-Shirts (if they are, they would not dress in Black would they?

Edited by Spare

Suthep scum...

So now we have another group who are causing all the trouble for the yellows and suthep?????????????????????????? It's the BLOODY reds doing it.

Edited by chooka

get the Shinawatra clan out!!!! thats whant the people, want even the majority of the red shirts want this also.

Looks like their best chance is the February 2 elections then, no?

If the majority wants this, why don't the Democrats participate?

Try to keep up, is your red talking points sheet not up to date? . . . the anti-Govt protestors want "reform" BEFORE "elections" . . . got it? A non-Politician (i.e. impartial) PM, etc etc. Simple.

Also, the Govt are currently scrambling to retain their power base because rice payments haven't been made on time and this will affect the number of votes they get, for them, the sooner elections happen, the better, cos the longer this drags on, the more support they lose.

Oh.. Now i get it... Suthet wants to reform the reforms made by his own party a few years ago!!! If as Suthep says (and more importantly, you say)... Everybody wants YL and her "clan" out - including the 'Red Shirts' - then Democrats (the ones that are trying to eredicate democracy at this very moment) will win the election and then be in a position to suggest and implement reforms that are deemed acceptable, right? Thanks for clearing that up for all of us dimwitted people that don't beleive a word of Suthep's rhetoric

Another poster who needs to do some deeper research / reading.

Suthep scum...

A Police officer shot in the chest and dead. True or False?

He has to be brought to hospital by helicopter from the sports stadium. True or False?

The protesters refuse to let anybody in or out by land. True or False?

Same Same argument, MIB is a defiant group, and not Red-Shirts (if they are, they would not dress in Black would they?

true and a protestor was shot in the head, who did it?

True and so he should have been

False show me when these protestors have ever blocked an ambulance. I know the reds often did and even shot at them.

The MIB and the redshirts have the same paymaster, but its strange you bring them up now, are you suggesting, like chooka, that they are responsable for the shootings?

But unlike the Thaskin red thugs and mercenaries, this protest movement is volentary and is a loose confederacy of differing protest groups. this make things difficult as the approach and discipline of one group may reflect on the movement as a whole, as we have seen with the uniformed comments of the red chior on TVF

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

get the Shinawatra clan out!!!! thats whant the people, want even the majority of the red shirts want this also.

I agree 100%.

People keep quoting that 15 million people don't want that, but I am pretty sure they are quite mistaken.

Opinion is definitely turning, I live in a big red shirt area, and to be honest, it is getting quite difficult to find many around these days.

But even without the change in opinion, 15 million pushing Thaksin onto the other 80% of the country is not exactly what I would consider 'bridge building'. Not with the level of hatred that name inspires.

"I live in a big red shirt area, and to be honest, it is getting quite difficult to find many around these days"

May I then suggest you don a yellow shirt, carry a large photo of Suthep, and walk around shouting "Down with squareface, Suthep is our saviour",

you might find a few then, and we may be free of your constant inane drivel!

• Like 1

I would not be surprised if Suthep and his thugs end up preventing people from going to the polling stations.

if you are really a farang, please go home! As simple as this if you are not getting paid for comment like this.

Yeah you dirty Farang! They will never block the polling stations, because it will be unnecessary since they're blocking the candidate registration, duh!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692436-constituency-candidate-registrations-in-six-southern-thai-provinces-suspended/