Which bank should i open account to make transfer to Europe?

Hi everyone. I need to transfer euro. My thai friend will open a euro account just to make 1 time transfer to my bank in Germany. What bank has the smallest comission for transfers and what are the limits per 1 operation?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I did some rumaging around on this a few months ago, albeit with the idea of transfering in the opposite direction. It seemed to me that Bangkok Bank would have been the one, because they are apparently the only ones tied up with the "eurogiro" pool/clearing/post offfice system - can't remember the exact name. However didn't follow through on it for other reasons. Might be a good start point for you though. wai.gif

If your friend has no company in Thailand he will have problems to transfer money to Europe. And even then it may be difficult.

no problem at all transfer your money to Europe I do it often and I have no company. kasikorn charge 1750 bhat and I never had no problem at all

no problem at all transfer your money to Europe I do it often and I have no company. kasikorn charge 1750 bhat and I never had no problem at all

Of course if are the holder of a WP then it is not a problem at all. Also you don’t need a Thai friend to help you on that!

In that case Bangkok Bank charges 1.150 Baht independent from the amount to send.