Amazing....again !

weegee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That little sawed off chubby guy called Go-Tee (sp?) who's on Thai Telly all the time. I have no idea what he's saying, but just looking at him and his animated face always makes me smile. My wife tells me he came from a very impoverished background, and Thai people love him.

Reminds me somewhat of Lou Costello.

I was in the food hall in the basement of Central Chidlom a few months back. There was a very Hiso Thai Girl looking girl dressed to the nines with her high heels Guess Bag and what looked like a nice pair of shorts and white T Shirt. Quite stunning from behind. However, I guess she couldn't speak a word of English because when she turned round on the front of her T Shirt it said " Muff Divers Club, No Muff too Tuff". I laughed so hard she gave me a really filthy look, but it was worth it.

Maybe she is a " Tom's " slave girl.! Hence the filthy look.

What.....no one had a laugh this year....I know it can be tough going here in Thailand sometimes....but come on, surely you have had a laugh this last year, share with those of us who genuinely live here.....we need it.

I did at a certain blokes house at Xmas, but not saying who's house........whistling.gif ................laugh.png

I think (If I can remember) I was there too.....thumbsup.gif

So was I.

What.....no one had a laugh this year....I know it can be tough going here in Thailand sometimes....but come on, surely you have had a laugh this last year, share with those of us who genuinely live here.....we need it.

I did at a certain blokes house at Xmas, but not saying who's house........whistling.gif ................laugh.png

I think (If I can remember) I was there too.....thumbsup.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it was you singing ''White Christmas'' eh........w00t.gif ................laugh.png

No, that was someone else who shall remain nameless.

I went to a Thai teachers retirement party, mostly teachers attending. I always have to sing farang songs at these doooo's. Mrs.Trans was loading the songs on the PC for me to have a go at as I was up on stage, what came up, Pink Floyds ''Brick in the Wall''.....................cheesy.gif

The first line is ''We don't need no education'', followed by "Teacher, leave those kids alone''......................blink.png ..................cheesy.gif

I was on a visa run to the cambodian border (from bkk) and we arrived there and a korean girl said 'is this the floating markets'. Everyone laughed so hard at her. The poor girl jumped into our mini van early in the morning thinking that it was going to the markets. She basically wasted a day of her life because of this stupid mistake. The driver laughed and we all found it so funny. I think she was really upset.

I was in the food hall in the basement of Central Chidlom a few months back. There was a very Hiso Thai Girl looking girl dressed to the nines with her high heels Guess Bag and what looked like a nice pair of shorts and white T Shirt. Quite stunning from behind. However, I guess she couldn't speak a word of English because when she turned round on the front of her T Shirt it said " Muff Divers Club, No Muff too Tuff". I laughed so hard she gave me a really filthy look, but it was worth it.

thats classic

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Spent a romantic weekend in Hua Hin with the missus. Resort room service menu included LAMP SHOPS!!! with a mouth watering photo of lamb chops...yummy!

Arrived home after the weekend and discovered a new shop had opened in our street.....I pissed myself and took 10 minutes before I could tell the missus why I was laughing so hard....I pointed to the new shop and it's fantastic display of indoor lighting and said (with tears running down my face) look honey! A LAMB CHOP!!!!!!

Now that's a good one also......

Riding to Phuket had a bad rain storm stopped in for the night about 3 hours out. Morning due to the heavy rain 2 of us took off ahead to check the road conditions ect. About an hour into the ride I saw a chicken run out in the road my friend never saw it. Some how it managed to pass between the front and rear tire. Getting caught in the air wash of the moving bike it was flipped into the air. It landed facing the opposite direction and I saw a stream of chicken poop shoot out of it quite a far distance. I was laughing so hard I had to pull over and tears were running so thick I could not see the road.

Riding to Phuket had a bad rain storm stopped in for the night about 3 hours out. Morning due to the heavy rain 2 of us took off ahead to check the road conditions ect. About an hour into the ride I saw a chicken run out in the road my friend never saw it. Some how it managed to pass between the front and rear tire. Getting caught in the air wash of the moving bike it was flipped into the air. It landed facing the opposite direction and I saw a stream of chicken poop shoot out of it quite a far distance. I was laughing so hard I had to pull over and tears were running so thick I could not see the road.

If it were my poop you would need more than tears....................laugh.png

• Like 1

Saw a couple of teenage boys hassling an old woman in a mall. She said a few words to them, but they continued. So, she beat the hell out of them with her umbrella. I carried her bags out to the Tuk-Tuk and gave the driver money to take her home.

• Like 1