Bangkok Police find 'stolen' handgun on anti-govt protester

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But the police said that no police had guns around the Thai-Japan Stadium on 26 December 2013... Perhaps someone could ask Din Daeng police station for a summary of the weapons reported lost by the police on that particular day?

Read again. It says a "volunteer guard" That means he was off duty or he was army. Could have been.

Funny haw they never stop any red shits and find a bag full of hand grenades.

I think you are mistaken...

The bad guys, who behave like criminals, violently trying to overthrow the elected government, intimidating their fellow citizens, attacking police and journalists, illegally occupying government buildings, bullying a 10yrs old child, killing 3 red shirts and one policeman, stealing weapons from a police van, etc, etc, etc, ... are the yellows.

No wonder only yellows are caught "red handed" ( if I can say so laugh.png )

The reds wisely left the area since a long time (just after three of them were shot at, in fact).

Only yellow thugs are left around, endangering the lives of normal people...

Hopefully the police is there to catch a few of them and make bangkok safer rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thaksin couldn't have scripted it better himself. Your ignorance is breathtaking !! I suppose you believe what the 'reds' did in 2010 was completely warranted and acceptable then, ay ?

WOW! His ignorance? If I had said that i would have been red lined for 48 hours. Let me ask you who orderd the police to open fire with live rounds 3 years ago? And with snipers as well?

good job by the police to spot him.... another gangster with gun off the streets...that's good news

Unfortunately there are a load more coming down from the north east in the next few days....bah.gif

Whoopteedoo, 1 little hand gun. Not even 1% of a peanut compared to the reds in 2010 !

t33_22944581.jpg

Captured-weapons-on-displ-001.jpg

When reds come they bring a sea of violence in their wake and members of the PT party have incited them to commit violence in Thaksin's name from the start. So those of you trying to defend your beloved 'democratically elected' government of crooks, do other democracies have their own private militias that they incite to commit violence on their behalf ? This is your idea of democracy, agree with us or we will try and kill you....? In my view this is far from the agreed democratic principles.....

I believe that these pictures are of what was confiscated by the reds from police that were going to use them in a peaceful protest. Before suthep oredere the police nd army to open fire and kill 90 people.

Funny haw they never stop any red shits and find a bag full of hand grenades.

In 2010 there were stories similar to this with red shirts involved. Those who supported the red shirts were quick to deny and pick holes in the authorities stories though. And who knows? Maybe some of them were set ups.

This has as much credibility as the Capo saying the police on the roof of the Labour Ministry were protestors in disguise.

The interesting thing is that some of the red shirt supporters actually believe it. Looks like typical BIB modus operandi - find a scapegoat and tell him if he 'admits' to whatever they say he'll get off lightly or completely.

As for the geniuses who corrected a poster who wondered where he comes from - he is a resident of NST. Well I'm a resident of Bangkok but I'm sure as hell not a Bangkokian.

Looking at the guy in the photo - a more unlikely looking 'guard' would be hard to find.

What do you think a protest guard should look like? I'm sure they come in all shapes and sizes... the paid ones would probably be tough looking nak leng guys, but the volunteers maybe not so I guess.

Anyway, I'm sure the story isn't true as written (tho in a way it's convoluted and weird enough to make me think it could be true, I mean, he didn't know the gun was in the bag?). But doesn't mean that the police weren't tipped off about this guy. Surely they have intel inside the protest site, and the protesters did take stuff away from police, including looting vehicles. So why would it be so hard to believe they took guns away? Hardly as far fetched as some seem to think. Not exactly a 'smoking gun' either though, no proof he used it. In fact quite the opposite, story says he intended to sell it, not use it the next time they confront police.

This has as much credibility as the Capo saying the police on the roof of the Labour Ministry were protestors in disguise.

The interesting thing is that some of the red shirt supporters actually believe it. Looks like typical BIB modus operandi - find a scapegoat and tell him if he 'admits' to whatever they say he'll get off lightly or completely.

As for the geniuses who corrected a poster who wondered where he comes from - he is a resident of NST. Well I'm a resident of Bangkok but I'm sure as hell not a Bangkokian.

Looking at the guy in the photo - a more unlikely looking 'guard' would be hard to find.

What do you think a protest guard should look like? I'm sure they come in all shapes and sizes... the paid ones would probably be tough looking nak leng guys, but the volunteers maybe not so I guess.

Anyway, I'm sure the story isn't true as written (tho in a way it's convoluted and weird enough to make me think it could be true, I mean, he didn't know the gun was in the bag?). But doesn't mean that the police weren't tipped off about this guy. Surely they have intel inside the protest site, and the protesters did take stuff away from police, including looting vehicles. So why would it be so hard to believe they took guns away? Hardly as far fetched as some seem to think. Not exactly a 'smoking gun' either though, no proof he used it. In fact quite the opposite, story says he intended to sell it, not use it the next time they confront police.

He didn,t know the gun was in the bag when he lifted the bag from his friend. in a convoluted way you think it may be true. Dont you read the Papers? haven,t you read all the back tracking by CAPO, and you are naive enough to still believe in Police statements, How could they take guns away when the Police Chief said there were no guns to take away, or didn,t you notice that.

good job by the police to spot him.... another gangster with gun off the streets...that's good news

Unfortunately there are a load more coming down from the north east in the next few days....bah.gif

Whoopteedoo, 1 little hand gun. Not even 1% of a peanut compared to the reds in 2010 !

t33_22944581.jpg

When reds come they bring a sea of violence in their wake and members of the PT party have incited them to commit violence in Thaksin's name from the start. So those of you trying to defend your beloved 'democratically elected' government of crooks, do other democracies have their own private militias that they incite to commit violence on their behalf ? This is your idea of democracy, agree with us or we will try and kill you....? In my view this is far from the agreed democratic principles.....

I believe that these pictures are of what was confiscated by the reds from police that were going to use them in a peaceful protest. Before suthep oredere the police nd army to open fire and kill 90 people.

If your comment wasn't so tragic, it might even be funny...!!

The Reds confiscated lethal weapons from the police with the intention of using them for a "peaceful protest"....??!!

That has to be the most ridiculous comment ever and the worst attempt at covering up the true face of the Red Shirt thugs...!

Edited by GeorgeO
  • Like 1

t33_22944581.jpg

If your comment wasn't so tragic, it might even be funny...!!

The Reds confiscated lethal weapons from the police with the intention of using them for a "peaceful protest"....??!!

That has to be the most ridiculous comment ever and the worst attempt at covering up the true face of the Red Shirt thugs...!

C'mon C'mon ... :rolleyes:

Why do some here want to confuse our (highly interesting and presumably intelligent) (and well balanced) "debate" with old pictures that nobody can verify?

Today's problem with the hijacking of the whole democratic system involves only yellow thugs, who go about their little business violently, stealing weapons and endangering the lives of the honest citizens (who voted for the PT government).

There is not a single red in sight...

The street seem to be filled with yellow thugs though...

It is time to arrest them all before they fire the stolen guns towards the police (wearing stolen uniforms too, most probably).

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He didn,t know the gun was in the bag when he lifted the bag from his friend. in a convoluted way you think it may be true. Dont you read the Papers? haven,t you read all the back tracking by CAPO, and you are naive enough to still believe in Police statements, How could they take guns away when the Police Chief said there were no guns to take away, or didn,t you notice that.

I don't believe all the police statements. I've already said I take them on a case by case basis. Honestly, I don't know for sure if this is true or not and we never will know. I don't believe the statement that no cops had guns on that day, I said as much in the thread that discussed that incident. I'm sure in the afternoon that at least one cop used live bullets. And some other cops may also have kept firearms with them. The other possibility is that they left them in a police van which was looted. I'm not saying take the police statement at face value. Just saying, the scenario isn't as far fetched as some seem to think.

Edited by Emptyset

The guy is a typical southern thug liar. I wouldn't believe a word he is saying except check to see if that gun matches the one who killed the police officer.

Too late ... No autopsy was performed ???? ... I would also assume the unfortunate BIB has already been cremated ... Not much of an investiigation ...whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3700464609 width=19 height=18>

I would assume the bullet was removed from the victim prior to being cremated and the markings can be compared by forensics.