Deported Thai Girl and Mother now back in Denmark

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this mother and her daughter at least, they have some brain. Sometimes i really wonder why 67 millions thai people dont run away from Thailand...

Yet people like you are dying to live in Thailand..

Guess you don't have any brains either.

Jes you are a real monster to want to send an 8 year old out of the country who has lived in the country since she was 4 which is generally the age in which children start forming memories. In other words, everything she knows about her life is centered around living in Denmark... alas, I believe that you are just trolling and do not really hold these ridiculous beliefs.

• Like 2

Now let's see Thailand changing it's laws accordingly for Danish people.

Now let's see Thailand changing it's laws accordingly for all spouses, male and female, regardless of nation of origin.

What laws do you want changed?

Thailand has all types of visas available. It's easy to get a visa and stay in Thailand so what is the issue? If married to a Thai you can get a non-immigrant visa, if you have a child that is Thai you can also get a non-immigrant visa, over 50 retirement visa, working non-immigrant visa, don't fall into one of those groups then a tourist visa . Hell, most people can come to Thailand without the need for a visa and stay for 30 days! Try that with the UK, USA, Denmark etc, and most people will need a visa. Also, once your visa exempt time is expired a quick trip to neighboring country and back and you are granted another 30 days.

Most people can decide they want to come to Thailand and just jump on a plane. Not a Thai, my wife had to apply for a visa and then wait for 6 months along with having to get all types of information and then pay a high visa application fee with no guarantee of getting a visa. It's easy to stay in Thailand, been living here for 20 years and never had an issue getting a visa. Sure there are some hoops to jump but nothing really bad. I will take Thailand's visa rules any day of the week compared to having it be like the west!

• Like 2

I don´t need help. In order to qualify for permanent residency they must have lived in Denmark for at least 5 years. None of them have stayed in Denmark for 5 years. The authorities can revoke the residence permit if the conditions to which the permission was given to, change. "If you have received a residence permit on the basis of a marriage, and your marriage ends". They entre Denmark on a tourist visa now. They can´t get a permanent residence visa before the law is changed. And so far this law hasn´t been changed. If you aget divorced or partner dies and then get married again (or part of a new partnership / cohabitation), the calculation of 5 years start from the beginning.

The law has changed.

Edited by FritsSikkink

Now let's see Thailand changing it's laws accordingly for Danish people.

Now let's see Thailand changing it's laws accordingly for all spouses, male and female, regardless of nation of origin.

What laws do you want changed?

For starter the one that makes you lose your vise when your spose dies (same case like above) or you get divorced.

This is amazing, the Thai mother and daughter given the VIP treatment on their return to Denmark. I hope the Thai Immigration authorities are making note of this?

Wishing the mother and child a prosperous future in Denmark.

Heart-warming photos and this one is my favourite:

post-110219-0-28160500-1389031867_thumb.

• Like 1

They was not entitled to stay in Denmark after his death . Therefore, they were sent home to Thailand. They do not meet the requirements of the legislation said. Not the wife and the daughter's fault that he died . A shame for them that they did not get to meet the requirements when the man died. Because they have lived here for a few years, doesn´t make them Danes. Can´t see what connection they have to Denmark. The dead man not even adopted the little girl. Again , there is legislation . Fair or not is debatable. Legislation must surely be followed. But we have a spineless government that due to pressure from a support group, as well as the press, the resilience and choose to make a special law. Home is being said / written. Where is home? What citizenship do they have? Tourist visas they come to Denmark on. If it is as it says, that it is a tourist visa, then something illegal is going on. Can´t own / rent an apartment, a daughter go to school, get social security, free medical and hospital , later perhaps work etc. on a tourist visa . Well , these two do it. Now everybody that comes to Denmark on a tourist visa will be thinking, hat all who come to Denmark on a tourist visa believe that they can do this too. Well the same for everyone. Welcome to Denmark.

Jes, I understand your frustration. All of the major, wealthier countries have the same challenges. When the press put a face, a name and a picture of a kid into things and people become more compassionate. You then have the dangerous scenario where emotional outbursts and pressure from the media starts to shape and change legislation. This is the very legislation that is designed to protect the masses.

It's difficult to navigate but to be fair to Denmark and the politicians the reputation is one where it is known to be tough and not easy to just stroll into the country.

I think this is a one off case, I cant see this opening flood gates, after all the Danish partner has to die and there wont be too many volunteers.

Jes would you kindly do the world a small favor and go rot in hell. Please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Got to love the loony left as predictable as ever.

Because someone disagrees with a Thai female moving to his country after protestors managed to get the rules changed they become venomous and show their true colours.

MOST the Thai women I meet in England (through my alleged non hooker ex) are ex prostitutes and within a couple of years of gaining citizenship have left the partner they came here for and live off the state even if it is to prop up wages for their low paying job with Housing Benefit, Tax Credits etc..

Once separated they should be sent packing to Thailand, let Thailand look after its own, they after all do claim to be some sort of Master race.

Jes would you kindly do the world a small favor and go rot in hell. Please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Because someone disagrees with a Thai female moving to his country after protestors managed to get the rules changed they become venomous and show their true colours.

MOST the Thai women I meet in England (through my alleged non hooker ex) are ex prostitutes and within a couple of years of gaining citizenship have left the partner they came here for and live off the state even if it is to prop up wages for their low paying job with Housing Benefit, Tax Credits etc..

Once separated they should be sent packing to Thailand, let Thailand look after its own, they after all do claim to be some sort of Master race.

So another one who has laid down with dogs, caught fleas, and seeks to spread his bitterness to others. Idiotic post, you don't have to be Thai or an ex-hooker to have to prop up your low wages with tax credits etc.

If you didn't have a system that allows companies like Tesco to earn billions in profits to pay to shareholders whilst paying pitifully low wages to employees you wouldn't need tax credits.

• Like 1

So another one who has laid down with dogs, caught fleas, and seeks to spread his bitterness to others. Idiotic post, you don't have to be Thai or an ex-hooker to have to prop up your low wages with tax credits etc.

If you didn't have a system that allows companies like Tesco to earn billions in profits to pay to shareholders whilst paying pitifully low wages to employees you wouldn't need tax credits.

The name calling continues, try and be less predictable.

Its immigration of low/unskilled migrants that is suppressing wages ... but I wouldn't expect anyone from the left to be able to figure this one out.

No the law has not been changed yet. It will be sometime during spring they say. Lets see.

No matter what people think about me and I having small Heart. Law is still a law and now the daughter is going to school and the mother probally getting social sercurity on a Tourist visa. Thats not legal. Meaning everybody that arrives in Denmark on a tourist vise should be able to go to nearste Doll office a collect. Welcome to Denmark. This woman and her daughter have been subject to applicable law, the mother has said that she wanted to stay in Thailand with the family, but that there was a better economy to be in Denmark . This was printed in Danish media.

Maybe. But a law is a law. Without Laws, then it´s the Wild West. Yes, Denmark has strict requirements concerning foreigners. This Is necessary. because too much junk comes into Denmark and the first thing they turn to, is the cash register where money is paid. Denmark has been too nice in the past. 10 years ago the strict Laws was made. I was to easy in the past. This strict Laws doesn´t make Denmark bad. Try to look at many other countries and see.

The problem action like this creates is that it opens the floodgates, and whilst this woman may make a fine citizen of Denmark, most won't. Soft c**k politicians in Denmark have caved in to minority groups, just as Australian politicians have, and we've imported trash for the past 20 years. We've made a rod for our own backs, and the future here is not going to be as peaceful as it has been in the past.

She may be making another Dane happy within a short time, and therefore not a drain on the social security system, but not many do, and most don't. Australia is supporting way too many freeloaders. Under the last year of the labor government, almost 30,000 'refugees' arrived by boat, illegally, at an estimated cost of $200,000 pa to keep. That's $6 BILLION that could have been used for other government expenditure.

What ANY country doesn't need is more unskilled migrants, and since I don't read that she's a brain surgeon, she would have to fall into that category.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 2

life is hard for farang

in their home countries the government says "Whitey you are mean and you suck. We have to help all the non white minorities first".

and in Thailand "Whitey you pay double because you are tall and stinky".

Lose Lose.

The plight of the white farang.

Well done Denmark! Just because Thailand's immigration laws are xenophobic doesn't mean that the caring countries of the West have to reciprocate

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why not? A little reciprocity might jar the xenophobic Thais into realising that there is a world out there that they (Thailand) has to co-exist with. A little less Thainess and a little more global understanding would benefit both foreigners and Thais.

refugees cost 200,000 each? do they feed them only caviar?

It is estimated they cost the same as a prisoner to keep ($200K), and some estimates are higher. Of course the labor government never wanted the public (suckers) to know how much it cost while playing the compassionate role.

The costs of providing services in remote areas like Christmas Island, Manus island (PNG) is huge, and when they are moved it's by charter flight. Recently 10 Sri Lankans were sent back home, charter A320, 10 hours flying at minimum $10,000 an hour. When a boat sank with heavy loss of life off Christmas Island a couple of years back, hundreds were flown to Sydney for funerals. Why Sydney? Who knows Christmas Island to Sydney would probably be 8 hours flying.....each way.

Then there is the cost of warships patrolling the Indian Ocean trying to find them, and on it goes.

It doesn't take long for 200K per person to be run up. It's not just a food cost.