Reliable, cheap private detectives agency

Brotoscience

Hello everybody,

I'm searching for a reliable, cheap private detective agency who will have to 'spy' on a girl for 1 to 3 days. I searched via google on them and found a couple, but don't have any idea if they are reliable. I'm not sure if I can post their adress since it may go against the rules (if not, i'll post them in my second post).

They charge 10.000 baaht for 1 day which I find too much, since i'm only a poor student :P

I was looking more in the price range of 3000-5000. (how much can it cost really where they only have to take a picture and follow her around for a couple of hours)

my apologies if this was posted in the wrong forum section

kind regards

My advice is that if you're already suspicious enough to want to spy on her activities, don't waste any of your precious money hiring a detective to confirm what you already suspect, and don't waste any more of your time or money on that girl. Dump her and find another. It's not exactly a difficult thing to do.

• Like 2

Il do it mate, all I want is the bar fine and the 1000 baht I've paid to do the horizontal hokey kokey with her, if she declines the offer you know you've got a keeper all for 1500 baht, I know, i know, am a big softy but anything to help our fellow man.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Just read in the newspaper (BP)?) a few days ago about an app that you can buy. If you can secretly load it on to her phone it will give you all the information you need to track her movements, messages and calls. Once loaded it is invisible to the phone owner.

Don't know the name of the app, but it might be just up your street!

Il do it mate, all I want is the bar fine and the 1000 baht I've paid to do the horizontal hokey kokey with her, if she declines the offer you know you've got a keeper all for 1500 baht, I know, i know, am a big softy but anything to help our fellow man. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not many men would admit to having a big softy....I am not sure she would like that.

Il do it mate, all I want is the bar fine and the 1000 baht I've paid to do the horizontal hokey kokey with her, if she declines the offer you know you've got a keeper all for 1500 baht, I know, i know, am a big softy but anything to help our fellow man. Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not many men would admit to having a big softy....I am not sure she would like that.

haha, what I meant was it's that big I have to put it in soft and let it go hard..

Hey, it's better than a small softy, isn't it?

Hey, it's better than a small softy, isn't it?

il be honest it's only 3 inches, but it smells like a foot..