Former Pheu Thai MP denies voting 'several times' on loan bill

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No government supporters want to comment on this one?

This is exactly the reason some of us support the demonstrations. The PTP has become so corrupt they do not even bother making up believable lies when caught.

Anything, even demonstrations, shutdowns, coups and generals, is better for Thailand than the PTP government.

Happens in every party

I'm sure you have the evidence to back that claim. Does general participation in a crime make it legal or moral?

No, of course not. If he did it, kick him out along with all the other ratbags from the other parties who do similar things. A good clean up of Thai politics...great. But don't for a second think this is a unique case

Agree.. i really don't understand why lying in front of a jury does not give someone jail time. Its crazy.. maybe if some punishment was set on it they would actually be honest more often.

Just like no statue of limitations on corruption this is something that needs to be changed.

What stage of Alzheimer's does he claim to have--if it's stage 2 or 3 is this really a person you would want in Parliament? How could he remember what the issues/facts were? Oh, I see ...you are told what to vote so none of the above really matters.

Yes I want such persons in parliament...maybe they forget to grab the money...

Guilty of Perjury before the court can include a little jail time, but you have to get them prior to the statue of limitation date.. Well that "little lie" seems to have been exposed as perjury, wonder what the rest of the copy cats will come up with?

When this group and their supporters try to use the judicial system to enforce their rules, while they ignore every rule of government, morality and social behavior, you kind of lose confidence in what Thai society is striving for.

That's one of the problems here. No consequences for not telling the truth. "White lies" are just the norm.

Here you can see, how they voting.

"I give you my card for 1 Million ok?"

One people - One vote?

Btw, nice watches they have!

So poor..

Yay for democracy, Pheu Thai style.

This guy is sooooo busted. Before video cameras the solution was deny deny deny.

Now when you are caught red handed like this guy, he should have the smarts to

say he is sorry, and beg forgiveness. More bald faced lies to cover this up is just making

him seem like a total jackass......

• Like 2

What a pitiful excuse for any form of organic life. They are so stupid that they think they can say anything and it should be excepted owing to the fact that they are MP's. This is a true example of the intellect that goes into plausible denial, Thai style.

Would you buy a used car from this man?

No, I wouldn´t even buy a used paper clip from him.

same here and just from appearance,

majority of these ptp look like criminals or serial killers.

His real name: Rangsima Dexter biggrin.png

According to the Thai language report he said he had Altzheimer's, that was his excuse for being forgetful.

Wonder how many times he has forgotten to attend the house.

Seems he is keen to add perjury to the other charges.

We'll have to check with Tarit whether this meets the new definition of perjury.

It might be the same 'ear medicine' Chalerm has problems with.

Some nonsense posts and replies have been removed. Another post in which the reply was made within the quoted post has been removed:

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

This guy is actually a mirror image of the rest of PTP and of the losers who support them, both Thai and foreigners.

None too bright with a nasty personality.

I don't include the Issan rice farmers in this because they are not true supporters. They are simply poor people who do not understand how the Shinawatra regime operates, who were bribed, bought and lied too, and eventually conned.

• Like 1

According to the Thai language report he said he had Altzheimer's, that was his excuse for being forgetful.

Wonder how many times he has forgotten to attend the house.

Seems he is keen to add perjury to the other charges.

...he then went on say "I may have altzheimers, but at least I haven't got altzheimers"..........