Chalerm: I Am F-cking Back

Lite Beer

before all you yellow loving elitists get orgasmic he didn't say 'F*cking back' just more 'F*cking' yellow mis-information

Binjalin, please, please give us something of substance that we can take into consideration, as opposed to the standard inane nonsense that you continually spurt out...!!

sure GeorgeO (sic)

post number 54:

He said: "Ku klap ma laew". There's no F word in it. Just a low class personal pronoun used between people trying to insult others... ku, meng, man = phom, khun, khao, or between close friends of a certain class. "I came back already".

Now, if you are keeping up?, he DID NOT say 'F*cking' get it now???

I know this p*sses on your 'yellow tinted' glasses but it's something called the 'truth'? but you're not really interested in that are you? no I thought not

• Like 2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before all you yellow loving elitists get orgasmic he didn't say 'F*cking back' just more 'F*cking' yellow mis-information

Binjalin, please, please give us something of substance that we can take into consideration, as opposed to the standard inane nonsense that you continually spurt out...!!

sure GeorgeO (sic)

post number 54:

He said: "Ku klap ma laew". There's no F word in it. Just a low class personal pronoun used between people trying to insult others... ku, meng, man = phom, khun, khao, or between close friends of a certain class. "I came back already".

I know this p*sses on your 'yellow tinted' glasses but it's something called the 'truth'? but you're not really interested in that are you? no I thought not

Wow.....

Where is your Made in Thailand sticker located?

(you want the truth, you can't handle the truth......... actually you probably could, but it wouldn't be beneficial)

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 2

Actually Chalerm has three despicable sons, who while they are more violent than Dad, may not be more crazy.

post-195136-13893436076636.jpg.pagespeed

Police Captain Doctor Chalerm with his wife and three sons, Artharn, Duangchalerm, and Wanchalerm on the occasion of Chalerm receiving his PhD.

Which one's the cop killer?

[Allegedly]

sure GeorgeO (sic)

post number 54:

Wow.....

Where is your Made in Thailand sticker located?

(you want the truth, you can't handle the truth......... actually you probably could, but it wouldn't be beneficial)

Listen up - I am no fan of Chalerm but I am a fan of the truth - he did NOT say "F*cking"

now I know this is irritating to all the yellow fellows on here who have jumped on this inaccurate report but there it is smile.png

Edited by binjalin

Actually Chalerm has three despicable sons, who while they are more violent than Dad, may not be more crazy.

Police Captain Doctor Chalerm with his wife and three sons, Artharn, Duangchalerm, and Wanchalerm on the occasion of Chalerm receiving his PhD.

[Allegedly]

Duangchalerm, to Chalerm's right, holding his own Masters degree awarded the same day as Dad's doctorate.

To Chalerm's far right is Wanchalerm, AKA Mr. Happy Toilet, was also present at the crime scene and helped hold the policeman down while his brother shot him in the head.

[Allegedly, of course]

ps, I noticed Wanchalerm in the news again last week when he registered for the Feb. 2 election as a Pheu Thai Party MP candidate.

[Allegedly]

Duangchalerm, to Chalerm's right, holding his own Masters degree awarded the same day as Dad's doctorate.

To Chalerm's far right is Wanchalerm, AKA Mr. Happy Toilet, was also present at the crime scene and helped hold the policeman down while his brother shot him in the head.

[Allegedly, of course]

ps, I noticed Wanchalerm in the news again last week when he registered for the Feb. 2 election as a Pheu Thai Party MP candidate.

to his left? anyway now he's a Police firearms instructor right? an absolute disgrace

[Allegedly]

[Allegedly, of course]

to his left? anyway now he's a Police firearms instructor right? an absolute disgrace

A classic example of nepotism and injustice in Thai society, yet I never see any red shirts objecting to Chalerm and his sons.

Too afraid I guess.

As several have mentioned, the title of this thread is misleading and a poor translation. I know for a fact the salary of The Nation's reporters is low but the Thai Visa team could surely correct it.

But then I guess this headline is provocative and will get many more visitors than simply heading," I'm back"- Chalerm.

Controversy sells.

• Like 1

[Allegedly]

[Allegedly, of course]

To Chalerm's right (our left). Wanchalerm is to his far left (mistakenly I wrote far right).

Yes, he was transferred from the Army (where despite having been AWOL during his fugitive time in Hun Sen's dictatorial Cambodia, was promoted to Major upon his return) to the Police force where his shooting expertise is utilized to teach other policemen.

Irony knows no bounds here as his current position, his co-defendant brother running as a PTP MP candidate, and their Dad's I'm F***king Back in charge of the Police proclamation all attest to.

Edited by Maha Sarakham Marty

A classic example of nepotism and injustice in Thai society, yet I never see any red shirts objecting to Chalerm and his sons.

Too afraid I guess.

Yes, it is a rather stark omission in their litany of condemnations.

It's also a rather interesting to see others that do condemn him, but not the person who put him back in charge thus empowering him, which, in turn, is somewhat tacit approval of his actions, despite their superficial condemnations.

"Please come surrender yourself to the police. I believe he would be granted bail in no time," he added.

But, but, how can he make bail when Tarit took all his money?

"I didn′t offer my service because I′m drunk with power," Mr. Chalerm said,

That's too easy, i'll take the high road.

If you want to get rid of something, get someone else to do it and keep your hands clean. I think I have just come up with a new phrase... instead of saying 'I need a maid', maybe we could say 'I need a Chalerm'.

Headline for agencies offering maid services: "Chalerm Services at Competitive Rates".