Hare Krishna

madmitch

did they have work permits?

i have eaten quite often in their veg restaurants in various non Thai places, cant do anything other than highly recommend their very good cheap food. i also have no qualms in giving them my money for this food as they are not and never have been involved in any violent actions anywhere. just about the only religion you can say that about which is probably a big cause of the vitriol against them here and elsewhere. misery loves company as do these violent religious freak.

• Like 1

Just a harmless Hindu sect.

Leave those smelly bums in India. Not in Phuket thankd

Why are you upset about a group of people trying to progress spiritually?

because their progression is normally in the middle of a bloody busy road/airport thus HINDERING other peoples progression to a chosen destination

Just a harmless Hindu sect.

Leave those smelly bums in India. Not in Phuket thankd

because their progression is normally in the middle of a bloody busy road/airport thus HINDERING other peoples progression to a chosen destination

Come on, that is just looking for something to moan about.

Come on, that is just looking for something to moan about.

and I found it!

2 times, in 2 countries, these muppets have made me late for something!

• Like 1

One caveat - I would say the same for all of these fools - Muslim, Christian, Moonies etc.... except Jedi of course!

I also think the Hare Krishna are fools, but at least they seem to be happy fools and are bothering nobody.

One caveat - I would say the same for all of these fools - Muslim, Christian, Moonies etc.... except Jedi of course!

It's not worth of fighting the religions, it's better to create a new one. I'm collecting specifications for the new religion. It's called Life On Multiple Universes.

The basic idea is simple. If a person dies in this universe, his copy keep on living on other universes. The good part is that a person can send money and goods to his or his friend's other copies, naturally through the church.

Care to chip in as Bishop? Wealth and fame is guaranteed!

It's not worth of fighting the religions, it's better to create a new one. I'm collecting specifications for the new religion. It's called Life On Multiple Universes.

The basic idea is simple. If a person dies in this universe, his copy keep on living on other universes. The good part is that a person can send money and goods to his or his friend's other copies, naturally through the church.

Care to chip in as Bishop? Wealth and fame is guaranteed!

sure - just no bashing please......

Sigh Sigh - the last 3 posts removed as just completely off the topic. I can see this topic has run it's course ...

That's well expected on local forums. I admin that I tend to make religion talks a bit of joke, or speak with metaphors here.

Now, if anyone of you wish to participate one of the best Thaivisa threads, which is about believing, please do so. The discussion is a nice combination of religion, atheism, philosophy and even quantum physics. All, well at least most of the replies, are written in the way which respects, yet challenges others views.

But, please do read all the 700+ replies before posting a snarky comment - which has probably been said before with much more sophistication.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/693918-are-you-an-atheistbeliever/